Yesterday my phone got spilled with sparking mineral water. I found it in sort of boot loop, realised what happened, pulled the battery, tried to dry it a bit, tried turning it on (not a good idea, I know now), then turned it off again and left it to dry with a fan. My phone sort of turned on then, only the screen was still a bit weird, shortly flashing from time to time from brown color to home screen. Anyway, today it seems to be OK. BUT I read now that any water that is not distiled water can cause corosion because of mineral content. Obvisouly my water had lots of mineral contents. So my phone is now just hanging by the thread before it dies? I am not about to go get it all wet now to wash it down with distiled water, alchol or one of those repair kits they are offering. I might just make things worse. Does this mean I better start shopping for Note 3?
Last edited by xperiaforme; 5th March 2014 at 11:51 AM.