XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

JXD 7800B issues

Tip us?

avnspider
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default JXD 7800B issues

i just received my JXD7800b from china and once i received , the unit was working well touchscreen worked all buttons and wifi etc but after a few hours of play it would start on moving the cursor on its on , then it reset it itself from the menu screen it was stuck for well over an hour on that screen i pressed the start volume and power and got it to get it working and booting into the screen but this time it is working well but no touchscreen , it stoped working and i dont know what i can do , i know u guys are experts so any help would go long ways , i was trying to find some type of software like cm or something people might of tried with this type of tablets in the past and i dont see anything regarding this tablet ,
i wish was a simple as my touchpad to run a new android and fix this tablet , well thanks in advance for the help .

petesimon
Old
(Last edited by petesimon; 15th February 2014 at 08:06 AM.) Reason: youtube
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by avnspider View Post
i just received my JXD7800b from china and once i received , the unit was working well touchscreen worked all buttons and wifi etc but after a few hours of play it would start on moving the cursor on its on , then it reset it itself from the menu screen it was stuck for well over an hour on that screen i pressed the start volume and power and got it to get it working and booting into the screen but this time it is working well but no touchscreen , it stoped working and i dont know what i can do , i know u guys are experts so any help would go long ways , i was trying to find some type of software like cm or something people might of tried with this type of tablets in the past and i dont see anything regarding this tablet , i wish was a simple as my touchpad to run a new android and fix this tablet , well thanks in advance for the help .
These chinese devices are awesome for their price! I got a chinese Jiayu phone that works nicely. but uh too bad about your sour egg. Best option - return it for full refund or replacement. Other options:

1. contact JXD
http://jxd.hk/
Voice phone: +86 755 8397 3170
service@jxd.cc
sales@jxd.cc

2. if the touch screen or physical controls work, then do a 'factory reset' under System Settings and power off and power on. (google it...)

3. if there is physical volume button, then when power is OFF, hold volume UP and power on. or try to hold volume DOWN and power on. hopefully you get a screen like this. (taken from this blog.) Another way is to hold either volume button and then connect USB cable (still holding volume button). You got golden profit now. That is recovery mode. You can do a data wipe in there and install the latest firmware from JXD. Choose the right firmware FILE for your model. (google it...)

4. can you remove the battery? if so, remove the battery, disconnect all cables, press power button for 10 seconds, let go of power button, insert battery, and power on

5. you can google and search inside this xda site. "jxd 7800 hardware" or "jxd 7800 touch fix" or something like that. I found "dingoonity" forums and wiki.

good luck & cheers with a beer mate.

*EDIT* -- Here is a youtube video of my JXD device playing an included game "Monster Shooter - Lost Levels" in its stock rom Unfortunately, the touch screen sometimes stops responding to physical touches (my finger). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju44OWs6G2I

trenchy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default button issue

my cursor on the up and down button son the d pad or joystick make my jxd s7800b jump all over the screen is there a way to fix this sorry im new to forums this is closest post i could find