Faea F1 bricked - need help
I've got Faea F1, on the Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 8225Q (more tech at: http://www.faeamobile.com/faea-f1-techspec
I,ve try to flash new ROM via USB (instruction and software at: http://forum.faeamobile.com/thread-1048-1-1.html
But something was wrong, and my phone is bricked. I think it need new flash, but for that moment phone is completely brick, nothing happened when I connected device, it's only black screen.
Maybe is the solution how to flash phone with this chipset, and maybe I can use it for that phone?
I'm sorry for my question, but I'm only user, and I don't have proffesional knowledge. Sorry for my terrible english too.
I found instruction:
1. Remove Battery
2. Hold Both Volume keya ( + and - )
3. Connect to the PC whith USB CABLE
4. Hold for 4 secunds Power Buttion
5. F1 entered to Flash mode. At screen only black picture. No any info
6. After This Go to the QDL.exe and FLASH Firmware
but after flash nothing happened.
ZTE v970 BM V1.1R2MOD / Lenovo IdeaTab A2107A-H 3G Pemergency Mod / Blacberry Curve 9360