Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,632 Members 36,600 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

remove/disable irplane mode warning

Tip us?

chriscw81
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default remove/disable irplane mode warning

Trying to figure out how to remove this ridiculous thing. Who doesn't know what airplane mode is? I've heard you can remove this and the volume warning with xposed but I can't seem to find that option in xposed. i've attached a screen shot of the warning. I'm rooted and running the latest jelly bean ROM. sorry, this has probably been discussed before but i was unable to find it.

Chris
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-03-19-30-38.png
Views:	63
Size:	208.6 KB
ID:	2612748  

airmaxx23
Old
Thanks Meter 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscw81 View Post
Trying to figure out how to remove this ridiculous thing. Who doesn't know what airplane mode is? I've heard you can remove this and the volume warning with xposed but I can't seem to find that option in xposed. i've attached a screen shot of the warning. I'm rooted and running the latest jelly bean ROM. sorry, this has probably been discussed before but i was unable to find it.

Chris
If you've installed the Xposed Framework the Wanam Module will allow you to disable the pop-up, it's listed under the Notification Panel settings.
*** Please don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button if someone has helped you ***

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine"
The Following User Says Thank You to airmaxx23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chriscw81
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23 View Post
If you've installed the Xposed Framework the Wanam Module will allow you to disable the pop-up, it's listed under the Notification Panel settings.
Thanks, after reading your post I did find the option. I checked the option, restarted, and I'm still seeing the pop up when I toggle airplane mode. Weird....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

airmaxx23
Old
Thanks Meter 959
Quote:
Thanks, after reading your post I did find the option. I checked the option, restarted, and I'm still seeing the pop up when I toggle airplane mode. Weird....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I just tried it and it worked for me on Baja ROM. Did you enable the Wanam module in the Xposed settings? It may not help but you might want to try clearing cache and dalvik, it's worth a shot.
*** Please don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button if someone has helped you ***

The Following User Says Thank You to airmaxx23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chriscw81
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Here is a screen shot of the pop up after the reboot with the option checked. For some reason I was unable to post the pic from tapatalk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-04-16-14-48.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	2613523  

chriscw81
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23 View Post
I just tried it and it worked for me on Baja ROM. Did you enable the Wanam module in the Xposed settings? It may not help but you might want to try clearing cache and dalvik, it's worth a shot.
Actually not sure how to enable the Wanam module from the settings. But, when I tried to find the settings I went in to custom Settings-Xposed framework mods. When clicked on wanam xposed custom Settings failed and closed. I'll try going into safestrap and clearing cache and dalvik

chriscw81
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Well, I ended flashing hyperdrive so I'll post back once I get the phone set up and I get around to tweaking

sent from tapatalk....probably while pooping.

airmaxx23
Old
Thanks Meter 959
Quote:
Actually not sure how to enable the Wanam module from the settings. But, when I tried to find the settings I went in to custom Settings-Xposed framework mods. When clicked on wanam xposed custom Settings failed and closed. I'll try going into safestrap and clearing cache and dalvik
In the Xposed framework installer under the Modules section you need to put a check mark next to the modules you want activated.

chriscw81
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks for the hep, guys. Yesterday I ended up flashing hyperdrive and it already has that pop up diabled. Great ROM so far!!!!

sent from tapatalk....probably while pooping.