5,605,438 Members 43,901 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM[4.4.2]OmniROM 10/04/2014[UNOFFICIAL]

Tip us?
 
Ronytiger
Old
#91  
Ronytiger's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Karlsruhe
Great Work, check BT Carspeaking an report this Thanks
 
Ronytiger
Old
(Last edited by Ronytiger; 11th March 2014 at 09:47 AM.)
#92  
Ronytiger's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Karlsruhe
Not good.. BT Carspeaking not working
The Following User Says Thank You to Ronytiger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
moonship
Old
#93  
moonship's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 41
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Kassel
is in your last omni build the integrated vibration as in cm11?
 
CoolDevelopment
Old
#94  
CoolDevelopment's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1328
Posts: 750
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Cologne

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonship View Post
is in your last omni build the integrated vibration as in cm11?
No customizable vibration density yet
 

Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S II Plus NFC

Current works:
OmniROM I9105(P): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49953943
Cyanogenmod 11 I9105(P): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2568665
MoshKernel I9105(P): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2615010

Donation:
Please see the paypal email in my profile, thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CoolDevelopment For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Ronytiger
Old
#95  
Ronytiger's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Karlsruhe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronytiger View Post
Not good.. BT Carspeaking not working
As google still didnt fix the bluetooth issue in kitkat, does anyone see a possibility to downgrade the radio? Correct me if Im wrong but that would solve the bluetooth connection issues, wouldnt it?
 
CoolDevelopment
Old
#96  
CoolDevelopment's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1328
Posts: 750
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Cologne

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronytiger View Post
As google still didnt fix the bluetooth issue in kitkat, does anyone see a possibility to downgrade the radio? Correct me if Im wrong but that would solve the bluetooth connection issues, wouldnt it?
Please stop spam every thread. It's not a google problem
 

Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S II Plus NFC

Current works:
OmniROM I9105(P): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49953943
Cyanogenmod 11 I9105(P): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2568665
MoshKernel I9105(P): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2615010

Donation:
Please see the paypal email in my profile, thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CoolDevelopment For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Ronytiger
Old
#97  
Ronytiger's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Karlsruhe
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolDevelopment View Post
Please stop spam every thread. It's not a google problem
good and what is it for a problem? I can not use BT handsfree speaking
 
DeKiesel
Old
#98  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolDevelopment View Post
Please stop spam every thread. It's not a google problem
Hi,

I am also suffering from this bug preventing me from running any 4.4 rom (at least those I have tried so far).
Could you please tell us where the problem lies if it isnt with google? I thought it was because they are redeveloping their bluetooth stack (together with qualcom).
 
Ronytiger
Old
#99  
Ronytiger's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Karlsruhe
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKiesel View Post
Hi,

I am also suffering from this bug preventing me from running any 4.4 rom (at least those I have tried so far).
Could you please tell us where the problem lies if it isnt with google? I thought it was because they are redeveloping their bluetooth stack (together with qualcom).
Yes, please, I would love to help if I can
 
flasherruts
Old
#100  
flasherruts's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 222
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Mumbai
dead ? no update for this rom as well as for cm ?
WHY BE A KING ?! WHEN YOU CAN BE A GOD !

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes