FORUMS

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] How to theme the app drawer of a custom rom?

5th March 2014, 04:04 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
So I flashed a custom rom few days ago and the app drawer/app menu just doesnt fit my style. I want to theme it by myself so, is there any tutorials which are already made or is there anyone who could guide me to how to do it? Thanks in Advance
 
 
5th March 2014, 07:48 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 575
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siam672

So I flashed a custom rom few days ago and the app drawer/app menu just doesnt fit my style. I want to theme it by myself so, is there any tutorials which are already made or is there anyone who could guide me to how to do it? Thanks in Advance

First of all: Which ROM is that and which launcher?
6th March 2014, 11:44 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ast00

First of all: Which ROM is that and which launcher?

It isnt any sort of public rom. It's a rom which a good old friend made for me but now he lives in a different country form mines so he cant help me with theming it.

It's using the Nova Launcher
6th March 2014, 06:52 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 575
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siam672

It isnt any sort of public rom. It's a rom which a good old friend made for me but now he lives in a different country form mines so he cant help me with theming it.

It's using the Nova Launcher

And what exactly do you want to do? Nova launcher already has quite a few options.
7th March 2014, 08:03 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
just installed a luancher or use theme chooser!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Press thanks if im helped!!
7th March 2014, 09:52 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ast00

And what exactly do you want to do? Nova launcher already has quite a few options.

I just want to theme the main menu ( the place where the settings, apps , tools icons are). Other than that, everything seema to suit my style.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes