Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Unresponsive/slow

OP SEfanboys

5th March 2014, 10:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Whats up people,

I'm experiencing some wierd stuff with my Z1. Recently when I press the power button to light up the screen it doesn't respond and the screen stays black, this happens quite often and it's getting really annoying! Another thing is that the screen/notification led is very slow to light up when I connect the charger.

Anyone else experiencing this or have any idea of what could cause it?
5th March 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #2  
omegahanggara's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 152
 
494 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEfanboys

Whats up people,

I'm experiencing some wierd stuff with my Z1. Recently when I press the power button to light up the screen it doesn't respond and the screen stays black, this happens quite often and it's getting really annoying! Another thing is that the screen/notification led is very slow to light up when I connect the charger.

Anyone else experiencing this or have any idea of what could cause it?

I've same problem. Well, this case only happened when I convert video or music, when the process is running and the screen go off, it will become unresponsive. Perhaps kernel trying to sync memory, IDK. How's yours? How did it happen?
5th March 2014, 03:23 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegahanggara

I've same problem. Well, this case only happened when I convert video or music, when the process is running and the screen go off, it will become unresponsive. Perhaps kernel trying to sync memory, IDK. How's yours? How did it happen?

I'm not doing anything special when it happens.
5th March 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #4  
omegahanggara's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 152
 
494 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEfanboys

I'm not doing anything special when it happens.

Any apps that run in background heavily? What is your firmware version?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
5th March 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegahanggara

Any apps that run in background heavily? What is your firmware version?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Nope, no heavy apps running and I got the latest firmware 14.2.A.1.136. Strange..
5th March 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #6  
omegahanggara's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 152
 
494 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEfanboys

Nope, no heavy apps running and I got the latest firmware 14.2.A.1.136. Strange..

Have you tried to reflash and wipe data? I'm afraid it's hardware issue.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to omegahanggara For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2014, 04:29 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegahanggara

Have you tried to reflash and wipe data? I'm afraid it's hardware issue.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

No I haven't. I guess that's the next step if it continues to happen..
5th March 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Flag Sudbury
Thanks Meter: 94
 
323 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEfanboys

No I haven't. I guess that's the next step if it continues to happen..

Definitely try a reset, My girlfriends xperia zl will so that the odd time but not very often.
5th March 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #9  
marcyff2's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Try a soft reset first (Power button, volume down) if it still occurs, Go throught and try Installing your rom again (reset partition and cache only) If worst comes to worst do a full factory reset

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes