Note 8.0 with the PS3 Gamepad

OP EricNigma

4th March 2014, 09:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Hello guys,

I can't get my PS3 Gamepad to work fully with my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 3G Version. I have an OTG cable and a standart USB cable. The tablet is recognizing the OTG cable, but when I connect the controller and hit the PS button just the digital navigation buttons are working. I can hit X O square and what ever I want, no button is working.

The device is not rooted and it's running on the latest OTA update.

Greetings

Eric
5th March 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

35 posts
I'm not using a wired controller. You can use a wireless controller with the Sixaxis app on the play store though. That's what working for me right now.
5th March 2014, 05:32 PM   |  #3  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 52

142 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricNigma

Hello guys,

I can't get my PS3 Gamepad to work fully with my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 3G Version. I have an OTG cable and a standart USB cable. The tablet is recognizing the OTG cable, but when I connect the controller and hit the PS button just the digital navigation buttons are working. I can hit X O square and what ever I want, no button is working.

The device is not rooted and it's running on the latest OTA update.

Greetings

Eric

Note 8 might not be supporting game controllers natively fully by itself, It did not work with my 360 wired controller either , however using an app from play store made it work (no root required).
try the USB/BT joystick center app demo from play store and see if that it works for you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread