FORUMS

Note 8.0 with the PS3 Gamepad

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By EricNigma, Junior Member on 4th March 2014, 09:03 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello guys,

I can't get my PS3 Gamepad to work fully with my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 3G Version. I have an OTG cable and a standart USB cable. The tablet is recognizing the OTG cable, but when I connect the controller and hit the PS button just the digital navigation buttons are working. I can hit X O square and what ever I want, no button is working.

The device is not rooted and it's running on the latest OTA update.

Greetings

Eric

5th March 2014, 04:31 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I'm not using a wired controller. You can use a wireless controller with the Sixaxis app on the play store though. That's what working for me right now.
5th March 2014, 05:32 PM |#3  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricNigma

Hello guys,

I can't get my PS3 Gamepad to work fully with my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 3G Version. I have an OTG cable and a standart USB cable. The tablet is recognizing the OTG cable, but when I connect the controller and hit the PS button just the digital navigation buttons are working. I can hit X O square and what ever I want, no button is working.

The device is not rooted and it's running on the latest OTA update.

Greetings

Eric

Note 8 might not be supporting game controllers natively fully by itself, It did not work with my 360 wired controller either , however using an app from play store made it work (no root required).
try the USB/BT joystick center app demo from play store and see if that it works for you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)