FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Wanam Exposed on signal bars?

1,404 posts
Thanks Meter: 218

By MattMJB0188, Senior Member on 4th March 2014, 03:57 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Does anyone else notice that when using Wanam Exposed that it messes with the bars in the notification area? On my phone its reporting 5 full bars with a -95 signal. My dbm in status is fine, its just the bars. It should be showing 3 bars and its showing 5. Not a big deal, but I am wondering if anyone else notices this?

Anyone know of a way to get rid of the bars and just have it show the -dbm value instead? Thanks

Last edited by MattMJB0188; 4th March 2014 at 04:20 PM.

4th March 2014, 06:41 PM |#2  
Flag Columbia
Thanks Meter: 16

More
i would also like to know how to get DBM to show in the status bar!
5th March 2014, 06:35 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Bump.
5th March 2014, 11:43 AM |#4  
Cleveland, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Mine also shows 5 bars at -90. It doesn't bother me either. If you want the dbm displayed, download xblast tools from xposed. It will make your signal display as -95. Hope that helps
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CLEVELANiMAL For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2014, 05:34 PM |#5  
Flag Columbia
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEVELANiMAL

Mine also shows 5 bars at -90. It doesn't bother me either. If you want the dbm displayed, download xblast tools from xposed. It will make your signal display as -95. Hope that helps

yeah i found it shortly after my first post. But thanks for posting for all others! XBlast has a somewhat difficult UI. To get the Dbm in the status bar...

go into xblast -> status bar (should be the first option) -> then icons (not an intuitive name) -> mobile signal type -> text

and reboot.
5th March 2014, 06:03 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEVELANiMAL

Thanks. This is exactly what I was looking for.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)