Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 47,074 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

XPERIA Z1 Compact Carbon white

Tip us?

Jozinek
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2,038

DONATE TO ME
Default XPERIA Z1 Compact Carbon white

So after huge succes of black version Sony XPERIA Z1 Carbon today i want to show you white version of this mod... It is not only about design, phone is holding better in my hand and back cover is now good protected under scratch. How you like this mod? I recommended this skin, it is really nice and price is not high... PS: i recommended see video (in czech), you will see much more than only on photos (which are not so quality for this time)

e-shop - http://www.skinzone.eu/themes/carbon...on/36-944.html

source - www.xperia.cz

If i help you, hit thx button. If i help you much, donate to buy new devices...

pathaniya
Old
Thanks Meter 63
No frontal? Strange. Could we have some frontal shots too?

heavyhms
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathaniya View Post
No frontal? Strange. Could we have some frontal shots too?
The skin from skinzone doesn't have a front element.

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Xperia SP - Nokia Lumia 820
The Following User Says Thank You to heavyhms For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pathaniya
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhms View Post

Ok, i just wanted to see. How'd it look from front. There is no frontal so it got me thinking.

kedushapa
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhms View Post

this correct, we dont produce the front skin part as a standard. We can obviously produce it on demand. We produce Screenshield polyurethan type of protection film covering complete display.

B4DBOY
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello,

I have received my carbon skin today
I would like to know if it is neccessary to spray an special liquid on the device in order to clean it correctly?

kedushapa
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by B4DBOY View Post
Hello,

I have received my carbon skin today
I would like to know if it is neccessary to spray an special liquid on the device in order to clean it correctly?
Yes of course, you may as long as you dont have any other cleaning liquid at home. The spray contains alcohol (certain percentage) so it can be used for cleaning.

pathaniya
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by kedushapa View Post
this correct, we dont produce the front skin part as a standard. We can obviously produce it on demand. We produce Screenshield polyurethan type of protection film covering complete display.
I was wondering could you produce a screen protector/ guard that has bezel color, same as the back panel (except black Z1 Compact). Like there's color uniformity (front and back) in Black Z1 Compact. And Lime, white, pink have black front panels. That looks half-done job, ugly or weird.

I hope am making sense. If you could produce something of that sort, that colours the bezel, same as the back panel yet it protects the screen.

It'll be a huge hit. Am sure lot of people may agree to this.

Thanks and Regards.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app

kedushapa
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathaniya View Post
I was wondering could you produce a screen protector/ guard that has bezel color, same as the back panel (except black Z1 Compact). Like there's color uniformity (front and back) in Black Z1 Compact. And Lime, white, pink have black front panels. That looks half-done job, ugly or weird.

I hope am making sense. If you could produce something of that sort, that colours the bezel, same as the back panel yet it protects the screen.

It'll be a huge hit. Am sure lot of people may agree to this.

Thanks and Regards.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app
I am sure we can as we have the cutting guide complete (size of the visoble screen bezel, the rest of the front and the back or side if needed). The best. As I said before we dont attempt to produce thin pieces as they most likely go off after some time. What we could do for XDA members we would add to our admin a special cutting guide e.g. XPERIA Z1 Compact XDA. For us it would be clear that we do the complete cover (display, front bezel absed on a skin e.g. carbon, and back/side). The only think we can do is to communicate this as I am too junior member and the message would be far too commercial. What do you reckon?

pathaniya
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by kedushapa View Post
I am sure we can as we have the cutting guide complete (size of the visoble screen bezel, the rest of the front and the back or side if needed). The best. As I said before we dont attempt to produce thin pieces as they most likely go off after some time. What we could do for XDA members we would add to our admin a special cutting guide e.g. XPERIA Z1 Compact XDA. For us it would be clear that we do the complete cover (display, front bezel absed on a skin e.g. carbon, and back/side). The only think we can do is to communicate this as I am too junior member and the message would be far too commercial. What do you reckon?
Brilliant idea, could you possibly produce a sample and upload the picture?
Then the customer would understand. Btw(by the way), KitKat has been officially announced for Z1 Compact so this "same-colored" bezel for entire Xperia line up would be a huge hit.

Thanks