FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[Q] Problem installing rom by recovery

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Fr0zenMaster, Junior Member on 4th March 2014, 11:50 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Well I am new to the forum, and am having a problem, every time I do an update appears an error in recovery from my galaxy core i8262b:
E: unknown volume for path [/ sdcard]

I need some help ...
Let the image of a similar error
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ERROR.png
Views:	288
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	2613702  
 
 
5th March 2014, 09:09 AM |#2  
MirXas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 139
 
More
That's not even galaxy core you're trying to install the ROM to.

Sent from my GT-I8260
5th March 2014, 09:54 AM |#3  
Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 20
 
Donate to Me
More
Smile Your mistake : You are flashing with Stock Recovery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr0zenMaster

Well I am new to the forum, and am having a problem, every time I do an update appears an error in recovery from my galaxy core i8262b:
E: unknown volume for path [/ sdcard]

I need some help ...
Let the image of a similar error

Dude root your device first and then install CWM Recovery and then use the CWM Recovery to flash whichever ROM(for your device only) you have.

YOU ARE FLASHING WITH STOCK RECOVERY THERE YOU ARE MAKING MISTAKE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Press THANKS if I have helped you!
The Following User Says Thank You to M_E_G_A_T_R_O_N For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2014, 05:30 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_E_G_A_T_R_O_N

Dude root your device first and then install CWM Recovery and then use the CWM Recovery to flash whichever ROM(for your device only) you have.

YOU ARE FLASHING WITH STOCK RECOVERY THERE YOU ARE MAKING MISTAKE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Press THANKS if I have helped you!

I'm trying to do the same with the official ROM, but always of this error. Using CWM Recovery can also install official roms?
5th March 2014, 05:58 PM |#5  
Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 20
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up Yes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr0zenMaster

I'm trying to do the same with the official ROM, but always of this error. Using CWM Recovery can also install official roms?

Ya you can install official ROM with CWM Recovery
The Following User Says Thank You to M_E_G_A_T_R_O_N For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2014, 07:36 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_E_G_A_T_R_O_N

Ya you can install official ROM with CWM Recovery

So yeah, I will install and when finished put my results, thanks for the help friend
This CWM recovery here that galaxy core?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2645964
Last edited by Fr0zenMaster; 5th March 2014 at 07:49 PM.
5th March 2014, 08:04 PM |#7  
Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 20
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr0zenMaster

So yeah, I will install and when finished put my results, thanks for the help friend
This CWM recovery here that galaxy core?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2645964

No your link is for higher version of Android, i mean it is for Android 4.3 or later and these versions have not come yet. Although CM11 is out but it is beta version. So better you download BUILD 2 from the following link.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2660261
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes