Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Beanstalk ROM Option Tweaks will not stick

OP lsb909xda

5th March 2014, 09:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I'm newly running the Beanstalk ROM 4.4.251 with great success. However, I have tried selecting the tweaks available under Beanstalk Options / Beanstalk Init.d scripts, and none will stick. One option titled, Enable Setrenice was selected as default and remains selected, but no others will stick once I leave that screen. I have updated to SuperSU via Titanium BU as a possible fix, but no luck.
Any suggestions?

thanks!
Last edited by lsb909xda; 5th March 2014 at 09:35 PM.
11th July 2014, 10:22 AM   |  #2  
Flag Exeter
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsb909xda

I'm newly running the Beanstalk ROM 4.4.251 with great success. However, I have tried selecting the tweaks available under Beanstalk Options / Beanstalk Init.d scripts, and none will stick. One option titled, Enable Setrenice was selected as default and remains selected, but no others will stick once I leave that screen. I have updated to SuperSU via Titanium BU as a possible fix, but no luck.
Any suggestions?

thanks!

Did you ever find a resolution for this as is happening to my HTC One X running BeanStalk 4.4.285
11th July 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #3  
Flag Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 1,047

1,573 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsb909xda

Any suggestions?

thanks!

I am sure you know that some applications require reboot to stick? Not saying that is the answer, but a possibility?
Have you pressed you menu button while you are there to see if maybe there was a "save upon reboot" type of option?

Trickster Mod was like that......just throwing that out there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Free mobile app
7th October 2014, 09:49 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
For me it helped to remount system:

su
mount -o remount,rw /system
in terminal app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread