Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 48,924 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Kernel] N900TUVUCNB4 KK Stock Kernel

Tip us?

dragonstalker
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1220

DONATE TO ME
Default [Kernel] N900TUVUCNB4 KK Stock Kernel

Ok so i've been messing with some other kernels to see if any of them would work, and needed a quick way to get out of bootloops. I haven't seen one yet so I mad a flashable Stock Kernel. Have fun.

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407576394

--HTC One (M*8)
--Note 10.1 2k4
-Recovery: TWRP
-Recovery: TWRP
-ROM: NV M8 RLS2
-ROM: xKat V3.2
-Kernel: ?
-Kernel: Bindroid V3

Blog: MobileEscape.blogspot.com

Retired: Behold, G1, MT Fender, MT3G Slide, Vibrant, N1, HD2 (android-Froyo), Viewsonic G-Tablet, AT&T SE Xperia X10i, Samsung Galaxy Tab; HTC Inspire, HTC Sensation, Droid Charge, MYTOUCH4G , Thunderbolt, Droid DNA (traded), Note 2, HTC Rezound, Note 3 (jumped)
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to dragonstalker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jimmydigital00
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Have you tried this with an international 4.4.2 rom? I tried an international rom earlier but wifi wouldnt work. Any ideas?

_INSPIREed
Old
Thanks Meter 751

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydigital00 View Post
Have you tried this with an international 4.4.2 rom? I tried an international rom earlier but wifi wouldnt work. Any ideas?

Im on Echoe rom and everything works fine?
I didn't do anything special either. Just on the 4.4 bootloader. If your on 4.3 bootloader then maybe flash the wifi/bluetooth/nfc fix
Devices: RETIRED: Inspire 4g .// Gnote I717 // Gnote II // Infuse 4g
Current:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 !

iamolu
Old
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by _INSPIREed View Post
Im on Echoe rom and everything works fine?
I didn't do anything special either. Just on the 4.4 bootloader. If your on 4.3 bootloader then maybe flash the wifi/bluetooth/nfc fix
How did you get 4.4 intl rom to work on tmobile n3

jimmydigital00
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Are you on 4.4.2 with the new bootloader? I did the OTA update, rooted, jnstalled twrp recovery and then tried instalking an international rom. It booted but the wifi did not work.

_INSPIREed
Old
Thanks Meter 751

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamolu View Post
How did you get 4.4 intl rom to work on tmobile n3
Quote:
Are you on 4.4.2 with the new bootloader? I did the OTA update, rooted, jnstalled twrp recovery and then tried instalking an international rom. It booted but the wifi did not work.

Yes I'm on 4.4 bootloader. I flashed the tmobile 4.4 nb4 tar. via odin. Flashed CF auto root n9005 version via Odin, and then flashed the TWRP .tar that @bigbiff posted via odin as well. Then in TWRP flashed the latest Philz recovery zip that works with 4.4 bootloader (thats my preference, I like PhilZ.) Then just downloaded and installed Echoe. By the way I had no idea International 4.4 Roms were sooo much faster than ours...its quite noticeable. WIFI and everything works out of box. no need to flash any kernels or anything.
Current:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _INSPIREed For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Crazywhitie
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I get stuck at Samsung Note 3 Screen..

_INSPIREed
Old
Thanks Meter 751

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazywhitie View Post
I get stuck at Samsung Note 3 Screen..
gonna need more info if you want some help bud
Current:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 !

The Following User Says Thank You to _INSPIREed For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jimmydigital00
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by _INSPIREed View Post
Yes I'm on 4.4 bootloader. I flashed the tmobile 4.4 nb4 tar. via odin. Flashed CF auto root n9005 version via Odin, and then flashed the TWRP .tar that @bigbiff posted via odin as well. Then in TWRP flashed the latest Philz recovery zip that works with 4.4 bootloader (thats my preference, I like PhilZ.) Then just downloaded and installed Echoe. By the way I had no idea International 4.4 Roms were sooo much faster than ours...its quite noticeable. WIFI and everything works out of box. no need to flash any kernels or anything.

Can you send me the link to the Philz recover you used? I tried installing Sweet Rom (international) and it wiped my internal storage. Want to try Philz to see if that will resove that problem.

_INSPIREed
Old
Thanks Meter 751

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Can you send me the link to the Philz recover you used? I tried installing Sweet Rom (international) and it wiped my internal storage. Want to try Philz to see if that will resove that problem.

its not the recovery, it's the updater script included in some international roms, you have to modify the updater script so that it doesnt do wipe internal. follow these instructions.

1. Download ROM, open .zip with winRAR or 7zip.
2. Navigate to META-INF\com\google\android
3. Drag updater-script to desktop and open in Notepad++ (http://notepad-plus-plus.org)
4. Delete the following... http://imgur.com/F7rdFCo
5. Save (make sure you save as the same format - just click save and not save as)
6. Drag back into same directory and overwrite the previous updater-script in the rom .zip
Current:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 !

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to _INSPIREed For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]