Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more
View Poll Results: how to unbrick my phone ?
help me to relock my boot loader 0 0%
help me to unbrick my phone 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

xperia zl sudden death,boot loop, unlocked bootloader problem !

OP melvinrobertson

12th February 2014, 06:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Bhopal
Thanks Meter: 3
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
plz help me, my xperia zl rooted whose bootloader is officialy unlocked, and and i don't have such information that we have to make TA backup also to relock our boot loader as now i come to know that my warrenty got completly vanished when i tried to repair my cell using sony pc companion, as you may knowz, xperia devices suffering from sudden death errors, firstly my device got sudden death and not switch on in normal state, but it starts when i connect it with charger, but now it is not starts using charger connected also, i reflash my xperia zl with official 4.3 firmware for xperia zl using flashtools, but it is not booting up, then i searched internet and i come to knows about all this mess i had done, then i tried to flash official 4.2.2 firmware bit it gives an error "err_severity="minor";err_code="0017";ERR_Dynamic= 0x80080012";" plz help me, my parent also shouted on me soo loud, plz help me to restore my phone. I am hopeless !
16th February 2014, 09:05 AM   |  #2  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 259
 
854 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinrobertson

plz help me, my xperia zl rooted whose bootloader is officialy unlocked, and and i don't have such information that we have to make TA backup also to relock our boot loader as now i come to know that my warrenty got completly vanished when i tried to repair my cell using sony pc companion, as you may knowz, xperia devices suffering from sudden death errors, firstly my device got sudden death and not switch on in normal state, but it starts when i connect it with charger, but now it is not starts using charger connected also, i reflash my xperia zl with official 4.3 firmware for xperia zl using flashtools, but it is not booting up, then i searched internet and i come to knows about all this mess i had done, then i tried to flash official 4.2.2 firmware bit it gives an error "err_severity="minor";err_code="0017";ERR_Dynamic= 0x80080012";" plz help me, my parent also shouted on me soo loud, plz help me to restore my phone. I am hopeless !

go to service centre tell them that you were doing a 4.3 update and this happened.they wont recognise that your phone has an unlocked bootloader bcoz it doesnt start!they will replace it make sure you dont have cwm installed.
17th February 2014, 04:45 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Bhopal
Thanks Meter: 3
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

go to service centre tell them that you were doing a 4.3 update and this happened.they wont recognise that your phone has an unlocked bootloader bcoz it doesnt start!they will replace it make sure you dont have cwm installed.

i had relock my bootloader through flashtools, but it had just relock the bootloader no drm keys came back, reflash my android 4.3 but mobile is again in a bootloop, so i had given my zl to service centre, they said firstly we will try to install the os, its upto 5 days now, and they are still installing my os back, tommorow i will ask them to replace the cell !
17th February 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #4  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 259
 
854 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinrobertson

i had relock my bootloader through flashtools, but it had just relock the bootloader no drm keys came back, reflash my android 4.3 but mobile is again in a bootloop, so i had given my zl to service centre, they said firstly we will try to install the os, its upto 5 days now, and they are still installing my os back, tommorow i will ask them to replace the cell !

make sure they dont get to now that it had unlocked bootloader by any means and if it gets replaced make sure to make a TA BACKUP Of new one so that u dont loose be2 n drm keys
The Following User Says Thank You to bhavstech For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Bhopal
Thanks Meter: 3
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

make sure they dont get to now that it had unlocked bootloader by any means and if it gets replaced make sure to make a TA BACKUP Of new one so that u dont loose be2 n drm keys

Hurra my cell got replaced !today only I got the new one, my old Zl was white coloured, but I ask the service centre to give the black colour, I just love the black one, hiphip hurra !
6th March 2014, 01:49 AM   |  #6  
ATRIXXIRTA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Shangri-La Motel
Thanks Meter: 745
 
2,381 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
You lucky S.O.B!

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes