Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,000 Members 48,813 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: how to unbrick my phone ?
help me to relock my boot loader 0 0%
help me to unbrick my phone 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

xperia zl sudden death,boot loop, unlocked bootloader problem !

Tip us?

melvinrobertson
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default xperia zl sudden death,boot loop, unlocked bootloader problem !

plz help me, my xperia zl rooted whose bootloader is officialy unlocked, and and i don't have such information that we have to make TA backup also to relock our boot loader as now i come to know that my warrenty got completly vanished when i tried to repair my cell using sony pc companion, as you may knowz, xperia devices suffering from sudden death errors, firstly my device got sudden death and not switch on in normal state, but it starts when i connect it with charger, but now it is not starts using charger connected also, i reflash my xperia zl with official 4.3 firmware for xperia zl using flashtools, but it is not booting up, then i searched internet and i come to knows about all this mess i had done, then i tried to flash official 4.2.2 firmware bit it gives an error "err_severity="minor";err_code="0017";ERR_Dynamic= 0x80080012";" plz help me, my parent also shouted on me soo loud, plz help me to restore my phone. I am hopeless !

bhavstech
Old
Thanks Meter 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinrobertson View Post
plz help me, my xperia zl rooted whose bootloader is officialy unlocked, and and i don't have such information that we have to make TA backup also to relock our boot loader as now i come to know that my warrenty got completly vanished when i tried to repair my cell using sony pc companion, as you may knowz, xperia devices suffering from sudden death errors, firstly my device got sudden death and not switch on in normal state, but it starts when i connect it with charger, but now it is not starts using charger connected also, i reflash my xperia zl with official 4.3 firmware for xperia zl using flashtools, but it is not booting up, then i searched internet and i come to knows about all this mess i had done, then i tried to flash official 4.2.2 firmware bit it gives an error "err_severity="minor";err_code="0017";ERR_Dynamic= 0x80080012";" plz help me, my parent also shouted on me soo loud, plz help me to restore my phone. I am hopeless !
go to service centre tell them that you were doing a 4.3 update and this happened.they wont recognise that your phone has an unlocked bootloader bcoz it doesnt start!they will replace it make sure you dont have cwm installed.
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!

melvinrobertson
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
go to service centre tell them that you were doing a 4.3 update and this happened.they wont recognise that your phone has an unlocked bootloader bcoz it doesnt start!they will replace it make sure you dont have cwm installed.
i had relock my bootloader through flashtools, but it had just relock the bootloader no drm keys came back, reflash my android 4.3 but mobile is again in a bootloop, so i had given my zl to service centre, they said firstly we will try to install the os, its upto 5 days now, and they are still installing my os back, tommorow i will ask them to replace the cell !

bhavstech
Old
Thanks Meter 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinrobertson View Post
i had relock my bootloader through flashtools, but it had just relock the bootloader no drm keys came back, reflash my android 4.3 but mobile is again in a bootloop, so i had given my zl to service centre, they said firstly we will try to install the os, its upto 5 days now, and they are still installing my os back, tommorow i will ask them to replace the cell !
make sure they dont get to now that it had unlocked bootloader by any means and if it gets replaced make sure to make a TA BACKUP Of new one so that u dont loose be2 n drm keys
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!
The Following User Says Thank You to bhavstech For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

melvinrobertson
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
make sure they dont get to now that it had unlocked bootloader by any means and if it gets replaced make sure to make a TA BACKUP Of new one so that u dont loose be2 n drm keys
Hurra my cell got replaced !today only I got the new one, my old Zl was white coloured, but I ask the service centre to give the black colour, I just love the black one, hiphip hurra !

ATRIXXIRTA
Old
Thanks Meter 729
You lucky S.O.B!

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk
Phones: Motorola Atrix 4G ---> Samsung Galaxy Nexus (temporarily) ---> LG Optimus 3d ---> Samsung Galaxy SII LTE Skyrocket ---> LG Optimus G ---> Sony Xperia ZL ---> Motorola Moto G
My Roms/Ports: CarbonRom/CarbonClash (port): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2181390
Thanks: XDA and all its members. Without you I'd still be an uneducated bumpkin complaining about my shi**y phone.