FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[Q] can i flash i9220 rom on n7000?

401 posts
Thanks Meter: 81
 
By salespalace, Senior Member on 15th February 2014, 01:01 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
found miui rom for i9220 from the miui website, im thinking to flash it on my n7000, is it possible to flash such roms? or will it brick my note?

iv'e searched and serached by have found not accurate answer, some say yes, some say no.

thanks in advance.
 
 
15th February 2014, 07:52 PM |#2  
XxPixX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 533
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by salespalace

found miui rom for i9220 from the miui website, im thinking to flash it on my n7000, is it possible to flash such roms? or will it brick my note?

iv'e searched and serached by have found not accurate answer, some say yes, some say no.

thanks in advance.

It's fine, the i9220 is what the note is called in China (and probably that is why MIUI uses it). The hardware is the same.

Also, I tried it out myself a few times and it's a fully working ROM Don't forget to flash gapps though!
The Following User Says Thank You to XxPixX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2014, 11:44 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxPixX

It's fine, the i9220 is what the note is called in China (and probably that is why MIUI uses it). The hardware is the same.

Also, I tried it out myself a few times and it's a fully working ROM Don't forget to flash gapps though!

thanks, i see, i see, i may give it a shot, but may try omnirom beforehand, just hoping there's no real issues with it to stop omnirom or miui becoming my daily driver.
5th March 2014, 06:20 PM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by salespalace

thanks, i see, i see, i may give it a shot, but may try omnirom beforehand, just hoping there's no real issues with it to stop omnirom or miui becoming my daily driver.

can you provide link of miui rom for i9220 for flashing note1
5th March 2014, 07:58 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvkumar

can you provide link of miui rom for i9220 for flashing note1

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2244754
6th March 2014, 03:37 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by salespalace

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2244754

thank you for posting link,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes