5,600,335 Members 35,479 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Cyan Fox rom Usability?
Stable 6 33.33%
Beta 5 27.78%
Buggy 9 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][4.3]LG[P700/P705] CyanFox

Tip us?

vaikz
Old
Thanks Meter 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulou-13 View Post
thank for to try !

your rom is a good idea !

4.4.2 roms are not "stable" because some people still have issues ...and the performance is very bad for the moment ( maybe exept Vanir for that ,not really tested this one ) .......
Yesterday ,i have time and i try for fun the last AOKP and CM11 ... no problem for me but still laggy and not very smooth ( compared to my roms by default : JB EXTREME by szymel / CM10+Phenom-Kernel....and other like aokp 4.1.2,slimbean ...) ....the Antutu very is bad . (without O/C ,with the same parameters of all roms) ,no good at all for the games ( i do some tests )...and "big" apps in general , horrible ...
But these 4.4.2 are beautiful and great for daily use because phone ,sms ,network ,wifi ,bluetooth .... work without problems .

For the moment i go back to CM10 + Phenom-Kernel + TweakDrypt (i really like this choise of tweaks ! thank again ! ) + odex app with Titanium , and big changes with themes + braviaEngine2+3 ... => fabulous for a L7 !
And if FM-radio really miss => backup of JB-Extreme ! ( szymel is a god ! great ! :P )

If you want to try ,there are a very big alternative of CM11 with 2 goods Russians devs providing to known forum 4PDA.ru ( Imer and Necrokiller) who work on cr3pt's base ==> http://www.096.net.ua/ by corecting and fix bugs and try to fix performance
Have you tried their version? How good?
How about the kernel? Anything special?

sent from my p705g - v20f jellybean extreme w/ stock kernel

Loulou-13
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaikz View Post
Have you tried their version? How good?
How about the kernel? Anything special?

you speak about russian CM11 ?

According to testers on 4pda.ru , it seems good . these devs fix Cr3pt's little bugs, with some optimisations (better ! )... but as i say, it really miss a great kernel .

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

edit !

it seem that there are kernels mods too for better performance ...

vaikz
Old
Thanks Meter 241
Quote:
you speak about russian CM11 ?

According to testers on 4pda.ru , it seems good . these devs fix Cr3pt's little bugs, with some optimisations (better ! )... but as i say, it really miss a great kernel .

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

edit !

it seem that there are kernels mods too for better performance ...
Yes there is, I saw it on their site.
Well, that's good hope somebody can share it here.

ArjunrambZ
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 532
many framework changes in cyan fox 4.4.2
porting has become bit harder,,,,but i will try once again today
hit THANKS if I have
HELPED !

The Following User Says Thank You to ArjunrambZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

z1022
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
thank for to try !

your rom is a good idea !

4.4.2 roms are not "stable" because some people still have issues ...and the performance is very bad for the moment ( maybe exept Vanir for that ,not really tested this one ) .......
Yesterday ,i have time and i try for fun the last AOKP and CM11 ... no problem for me but still laggy and not very smooth ( compared to my roms by default : JB EXTREME by szymel / CM10+Phenom-Kernel....and other like aokp 4.1.2,slimbean ...) ....the Antutu very is bad . (without O/C ,with the same parameters of all roms) ,no good at all for the games ( i do some tests )...and "big" apps in general , horrible ...
But these 4.4.2 are beautiful and great for daily use because phone ,sms ,network ,wifi ,bluetooth .... work without problems .

For the moment i go back to CM10 + Phenom-Kernel + TweakDrypt (i really like this choise of tweaks ! thank again ! ) + odex app with Titanium , and big changes with themes + braviaEngine2+3 ... => fabulous for a L7 !
And if FM-radio really miss => backup of JB-Extreme ! ( szymel is a god ! great ! :P )

If you want to try ,there are a very big alternative of CM11 with 2 goods Russians devs providing to known forum 4PDA.ru ( Imer and Necrokiller) who work on cr3pt's base ==> http://www.096.net.ua/ by corecting and fix bugs and try to fix performance
Where can I download JB-Extreme for P705.

Thanks

ArjunrambZ
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by z1022 View Post
Where can I download JB-Extreme for P705.

Thanks
ask this in general forum !
i guess i have included the link in l7 rooting, cwm ,roms guide in general
hit THANKS if I have
HELPED !

Tags
android4.3, cm10.2, cyanfox, port