Ask a question

No registration required

CHOE Universal Wireless Charger Reviews

OP jeffherd

6th March 2014, 06:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
CHOE Universal Wireless Charger Reviews for Smartphones(All HTC Models, All Galaxy Models etc)

Hello Friends, I am Jeff from Clerkville and today i want to share with you my experience of
Quote:

All-Direction wireless charger for my Galaxy devices

. It is really amazing, cool ,sleek, cool, minimalistic designed accessory and work on Input: DC 5V/1000mA to 2000mA, they have the ability to well support any smartphone.

This charger provide you the freedom to place your smartphone in any direction, Just place your Qi wireless charging capable smartphone down on the pad and charging starts and a Solid Blue light indicator to show you whether your phone is charging.

Browse more review on our YouTube Channels : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPynfHCwTQ

And keep in your mind some details before the connectivity

1. The cellphone or device should be Qi-compliant to work with CHOE QI wireless charger pad.
2. The distance between wireless charging pad and receiver should not exceed 5mm/0.2 inch
3. The input current should not be less than 1000mA to keep high energy efficiency.

Revert me back if you need to know more about wireless smartphone accessories and Dual USB Ports Travel AC Wall Charger

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wireless Charger.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	2615928   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wireless Charger 5 .jpg
Views:	330
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	2615929   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wireless Charger 2 .jpg