Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,812 Members 49,587 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Rom doesn't function well, need good xperia z looking replacement

Tip us?
 
Xplay21
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 80
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Rom doesn't function well, need good xperia z looking replacement

I've been using the 'Xperia Express Z ICS Rom' made by imputazz lately and i have noticed a lot of bugs and glitches.
1. The keyboard doesn't show up sometimes and i need to force stop the app to get it to work again.
2. while using the browser or playing games if i try to turn the volume down, it takes about 3 - 6 seconds for it to take effect.
3. touchscreen doesn't work half the time while i play games.


Are these problems rom-based?
If not, how can i fix these?
If yes, can you recommend me any other good roms that has the same stock launcher as the xperia z and DO NOT HAVE any of these problems.
 
raminta
Old
#2  
raminta's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 255
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: shiraz
U can flash Xperia play z V5

Sent from my R800i using xda premium
 
Xplay21
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 80
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by raminta View Post
U can flash Xperia play z V5

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

Do games work fine on this rom?
Any lag?
 
raminta
Old
#4  
raminta's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 255
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: shiraz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplay21 View Post
Do games work fine on this rom?
Any lag?
Yes
With lupus kernel it works very fine

Sent from my R800i using xda premium
 
Xplay21
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 80
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by raminta View Post
Yes
With lupus kernel it works very fine

Sent from my R800i using xda premium
Alright thanks for your reply. Will be trying out the rom soon
 
harryfokker
Old
#6  
harryfokker's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 22
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Caracas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplay21 View Post
I've been using the 'Xperia Express Z ICS Rom' made by imputazz lately and i have noticed a lot of bugs and glitches.
1. The keyboard doesn't show up sometimes and i need to force stop the app to get it to work again.
2. while using the browser or playing games if i try to turn the volume down, it takes about 3 - 6 seconds for it to take effect.
3. touchscreen doesn't work half the time while i play games.


Are these problems rom-based?
If not, how can i fix these?
If yes, can you recommend me any other good roms that has the same stock launcher as the xperia z and DO NOT HAVE any of these problems.
Which Kernel are you using??,, i dont have any of these problems. I debloated the rom uninstallng timescape and social engine.
 
Xplay21
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 80
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by harryfokker View Post
Which Kernel are you using??,, i dont have any of these problems. I debloated the rom uninstallng timescape and social engine.
R u still using the express ics z rom by imputazz?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Sony PS4 Remote Play Ported to All Android Devices

Im pretty sure that every informed gamer out there perked their ears up when Sony came out … more

Change Your Samsung Galaxy S2’s Dialer Background in Real Time

As with anything, if youve looked at something long enough, things can … more

Increase Your Multitasking Workflow with C-Floating Windows

Technology has put life on the fast track. Lazy, relaxed days have turned into … more

Compile Your Own Kernel From Source with Comprehensive Tutorial

One glance at any developer section of any device forum on XDA and youll find … more