more
Thread Closed

CyanogenMod Mobile Connection

OP poopedtim

6th March 2014, 02:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

23 posts
So I am pretty new to CyanogenMod and haven't flashed or rooted a phone since the EVO 3D. So I flashed the latest nightly version and everything went fine besides not being able to get a mobile connection on my phone. I can make calls and send text but any app that needs 3g to refresh doesn't work unless I am on wi-fi. I was wondering if someone could direct me to the latest version that still has 3g connectivity im getting really frustrated. BTW I am on Sprint. Appreciate all your help.

Thanks for your time,
Tim
Last edited by poopedtim; 6th March 2014 at 02:06 AM.
6th March 2014, 04:17 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,471

8,318 posts
More
Try 2/28 or older to be safe. There was a major ril change in the past few days that has caused some issues such as no data. That all should be sorted out soon if it's not already but 2/28 was before it so it should be fine. I don't have Sprint to verify but I think this will help.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to tiny4579 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2014, 04:55 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny4579

Try 2/28 or older to be safe. There was a major ril change in the past few days that has caused some issues such as no data. That all should be sorted out soon if it's not already but 2/28 was before it so it should be fine. I don't have Sprint to verify but I think this will help.

Thanks for your help. I was reading that somewhere and I go to "http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=m7spr" ND and the updates jump from 11-2 to 3-1. Do you know of another website I can get the version from 2-28??
6th March 2014, 05:07 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,471

8,318 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopedtim

Thanks for your help. I was reading that somewhere and I go to "http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=m7spr" ND and the updates jump from 11-2 to 3-1. Do you know of another website I can get the version from 2-28??

3/1 build actually should be ok. I was trying to be conservative in recommending 2/28.

6th March 2014, 05:23 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny4579

3/1 build actually should be ok. I was trying to be conservative in recommending 2/28.

Flashed it and still no mobile connections. not even calls or anything anymore. I tried to install Viper earlier to see if that fixed it and I think it messed it up even more. I used GURU reset method " http://www.htc1guru.com/downloads/stock-rom-downloads/ " and touch didnt work but I could still see there was no mobile connection. Am I missing something?? Idc what I have to do I just need my phone to work again for calls and text at this point. Thanks for your help and advice
6th March 2014, 07:25 AM   |  #6  
Forum Moderator
Flag Coventry, UK
Thanks Meter: 6,970

14,525 posts
More
Thread Closed as it's a duplicate of another thread you created.

Regards,
- KidCarter93
Forum Moderator
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread