Tip us?

Rapier
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1369

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr-blue001 View Post
can you recommend me on good rom, with loud speaker and long battery time, which can used with HBOOT 2.16
or where to find KK rom for HBOOT 2.16 ?

Thanks
Shlomi
As I said, CM11 is the only that's build for 2.16 on a regular basis (or I don't know other). The others were built some time ago but they're not actual. Thread for CM11 built for 2.16 is located HERE. But we're going off-topic here since this thread is dedicated to another ROM
Don't force it...take a bigger hammer!

HTC One S - IOAP / CandyKat
HTC Desire S - IceColdSandwich
HTC Legend - CyanogenMod V7.1.0 (sold)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rapier For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

WhiTeRhiNo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 288

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapier View Post
As I said, CM11 is the only that's build for 2.16 on a regular basis (or I don't know other). The others were built some time ago but they're not actual. Thread for CM11 built for 2.16 is located HERE. But we're going off-topic here since this thread is dedicated to another ROM
Thanks @Rapier for taking time to answer questions while I've been busy getting my business ready for spring. And I'll be pushing updates to this and du real soon.
Please hit the THANKS button if I helped
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiTeRhiNo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aokp 4.4, kit-kat, ville