1. What do you think about using f2fs on the Nexus 7?
2. Is it worth it?
3. What kind of impact on performance or battery life do you think this will have?
4. Did I do something seriously wrong with my kernel/fstab?
5. Am I absolutely insane and dangerous to everyone's Nexus 7 tablets and their puppies?
1. It's about time I ditch ext4!
2. it doesn't matter, you're learning new stuff
3. Only the benchmark wil tell the troth
4. why did you add discard? doesn't android automaticlly trim partitions?