1. What is the charging time of moto g with inside the box charger?
2. where I get covers hard case ?
3. Is there any battery problem?
4. is there any camera problem?
1. Charge time depends on where you charge it, I'm the box you only get the cable as Motorola said most people didn't need the plug end due to have a computer to charge it via USB or already having a USB to wall plug. I bought a 1.5A plug which is the fastest charging plug that the Moto G supports and mine can fully charge in about 2 1/2 hours. But the lower the amp of the plug, or if you charge through USB then it will take a lot longer.
2. I've found it hard to find the cases in England, I've only seen them on Amazon and eBay for about £10 out unofficial ones for much cheaper.
3. No battery problems, I came from am Samsung Galaxy S4 and the Moto G has a much better battery. No drain issues, and I'm getting a full days usage which is unbelievable for me as I'm a moderate/heavy user, so a light user could maybe get 2 days and that's stock.
4. The only bad thing about the camera is that's its a little slow, if you leave the camera still got about 2 seconds after taking the picture it's great, so no action shots.
I would highly suggest the phone in general, it's great value and I'm happier with this than I was with my Galaxy S4 which is much more expensive.
Hope your dad likes it, I'm sure he will!
If I was any help at all please hit the thanks button.
Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|