Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,406 Members 42,316 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My nandroid backups are bad..?

Tip us?

4Gevo
Old
(Last edited by 4Gevo; 6th March 2014 at 02:26 PM.) Reason: edit
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Lightbulb My nandroid backups are bad..?

Ok people of this great forum again i bring you this problem and the hopes of getting a resolution to it as i'm not the only one with this problem...

I have a note 3 rooted with wicked rom....Question/Problem

I have made 4 backups of my roms and stock....every one of them backups are not installing properly... i do a backup install and it loads with no errors but when i boot up its slow and laggy and as soon as the home screen pops up everything starts to forceclose all apps launcher everything i can't get into the phone i have a few times but it will freeze and lock up? and ideas or answer,solution......

Reedonculous
Old
(Last edited by Reedonculous; 6th March 2014 at 05:21 PM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Gevo View Post
Ok people of this great forum again i bring you this problem and the hopes of getting a resolution to it as i'm not the only one with this problem...

I have a note 3 rooted with wicked rom....Question/Problem

I have made 4 backups of my roms and stock....every one of them backups are not installing properly... i do a backup install and it loads with no errors but when i boot up its slow and laggy and as soon as the home screen pops up everything starts to forceclose all apps launcher everything i can't get into the phone i have a few times but it will freeze and lock up? and ideas or answer,solution......
If you are trying to restore to stock 4.3 it would be easier to just reflash back to stock using ODIN. (Use this thread) Then I would recommend only backing up your apps with Titanium Backup (Only backup user apps and data not system apps) and your texts/call/ contacts with Super Backup (both in playstore). Nandroids were good but theyre increasingly more difficult to flash successfully with all the changes you do after rooting and flashing mods. This way you can flash any rom, stock/custom, rooted/unrooted and always restore your data. If you need any directions just lemme know or feel free to search the dev threads.