Old
Thanks Meter 375
nice thanks man

kangoodroid
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up Better performance and battery life

Hi,

I've just installed the latest Version of this ROM and everything is working fine (except of the 720p Video)

I only wanted to mention that I have about 25 percent (2h) longer battery life using your Rom, which is really nice

German Language pack works fine too (there are some english words in the Settings app but that does not matter)

Looking Forward to the next update

bnume
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Same here... only problem i had was the app Google Drive... anything else rocks like a charm - quick as a jaguar to.
Damn good work!

spegelius
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 248

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnume View Post
Same here... only problem i had was the app Google Drive... anything else rocks like a charm - quick as a jaguar to.
Damn good work!
Hmm, i'll have to do a repo sync and make a new build when i get some time. Currently trying to get CM11 to boot and phone is in development mode all the time . BTW, is you install the gapps from SlimRoms page or generic gapps? The logcat you sent looked like something google related is not installed properly.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spegelius For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bnume
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by spegelius View Post
Hmm, i'll have to do a repo sync and make a new build when i get some time. Currently trying to get CM11 to boot and phone is in development mode all the time . BTW, is you install the gapps from SlimRoms page or generic gapps? The logcat you sent looked like something google related is not installed properly.
Oh the CM11 looks nice.... even though the build you made here rocks...

The gapps came from the SlimRoms, but the Google Drive is a Google Play app... something in the image that makes it crash, not very important

боиззана
Old
Thanks Meter 5
where is the cocaine ?

mythi
Old
Thanks Meter 1333
guys @spegelius made a working cm11 build go and test it

Part Of SSHD Development Team
Part Of finest creations of Sonic Developers
Part Of the Tab 2 Community
Part Of the Tab 3 Community
Apk Engineerer
Android Lover
Batch Scripter
etc...
----------------------------------------
If You Need Tech Support Just PM
----------------------------------------

spegelius
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 248

DONATE TO ME
There'll be no cocaine here. But i'll be revisiting SlimBean during weekend, now i'm taking a bit off from android work since CM11 seems to be working dandy. brb
The Following User Says Thank You to spegelius For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spegelius
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 248

DONATE TO ME
That took longer planned. But anyways, been testing some things with the camera etc, results:
  • sub-1080p video recording fixed . This bug has been with every rom i built since i started tinkering with Android. And now it's fixed... yay
  • HDR still FC's when taking picture, but now i've located the code responsible for the crash. I'll look into CM how it's done there, hopefully it can be fixed
  • Moved all props to github, now they come when syncing with Slim roomservice.xml
  • Included all latest pre-CM11 kernel changes
  • Google Drive FC's. Seems that's not a new problem with Slim users, but no good explanation found yet.
  • tuned some audo volumes etc. so check video results. Also compare picture quality. Seems good to me though...

Build Slim-jactiveltexx-4.3.build.2.1-UNOFFICIAL-20140313-1814.zip uploading now.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spegelius For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spegelius
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 248

DONATE TO ME
Another build Slim-jactiveltexx-4.3.build.2.1-UNOFFICIAL-20140316-2010.zip:
  • HDR doesn't crash the camera anymore. However, looking at logcat tells me pictures propably aren't hdr, seems Active's camera parameters need more tweaking

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spegelius For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
i9295, jactiveltexx, slimbean