Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,680 Members 45,327 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

please delete

Tip us?

Lokifish Marz
Old
(Last edited by Lokifish Marz; 7th August 2014 at 07:50 PM.)
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3269

DONATE TO ME
Default please delete

please delete
Ubuntop- U4A/Webtop hybrid for all Tegra2 Motorola phones (Fully integrated Ubuntu Desktop)
Live ROM (One "ROM" over 12 phones) (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world and as base by many devs)
Imperium Initiative Photon (used as base by many Photon devs)
Imperium Initiative LS970 (used as base by many LS970 devs)
Imperium Agent LS970 (LS970 version of Live ROM)
Evo Desktop PC (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world)
(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project (Media Center, File Server, Website Server, LinuxonAndroid in little black ball of joy)
Umeox x201 EnSec Enhanced Security Patch and Live ROM Installer (used by multiple devs world wide on over 6 different models/versions of x201's)
Every Android device I've owned since the Hero- Media Center, File Server, Website Server
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lokifish Marz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kp12584
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default logo.bin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz View Post
Basics: (Root required)

--MediaTek android has three boot screens. 1st one is just an image and it is present in logo.bin. But till now, there is no way to mod logo.bin.

I got the boot_logo and bootanimation changed with no problem.

Why is it that the logo.bin is unable to be modified? That darn Omate image is quite...tacky. I want to change it something cleaner.