5,603,981 Members 43,652 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.2] CyanogenMod 11.0 [UNOFFICIAL]

Tip us?

tzivas31
Old
(Last edited by tzivas31; 4th March 2014 at 07:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 23
Excuse me but i asked and 5 days before but no one have answered me yet. The incall sound its very bad will you make any new release with fix of that and the low specs of camera? Will we be able to record with 720p video like gkalenis miui? Except these two things it's a very good rom . For camera i don't concern so much but with incall sound it's something very important because first of all it's a phone for callings. I hope this time someone can answer me. Thanks and good job until now

baggino
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxhx View Post
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8i...namiVSync2.zip
I can't reply in the North Pole, but here, forgive me,Brush into the ROM, boot into the Settings page, select the language, and then, when the next step to set up the fc, unable to take the next step of operation, don't know what's wrong

this is the latest version dated 25/2 or the front page dated 18/2.
If an update is coming out .... look
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baggino For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Rittik
Old
(Last edited by Rittik; 7th March 2014 at 01:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 760

DONATE TO ME
Guys There is no ETA. We all are working on fixing the 720p issues and in call sound. Strangely in my Device camera isnt working(always force closing not even opening),but in call sound is very good. All u8800pro are manufactured with different hardware. So yeah about a new release?.

Coming soon.

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk 4

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

One more thing guys. I hope we are not demanding much here, If you guys feel we did a good work here. Please go to the first post, and click on "Tip Us" beside the "like","tweet" or "g+" buttons.
The "Tip Us" button helps the thread to be voted to be featured on XDA front page.
Why? Bringing 4.4.2 to an old device is pretty hard Peace.
For Donations to My Indian Paypal

Paypal Email- rittik.main@gmail.com
1)Send Money
2)I'm paying for goods or services (Please enter amount to Donate.)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rittik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

desalesouche
Old
Thanks Meter 1271
Default share mokee kk os for u8800pro.

hi all, just wanted to share mokee kk os for u8800pro:
see here...> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...49&postcount=3

please report on my tread , don't spam this tread.
HUAWEI:U8230/HONOR(U8860)
SAMSUNG:G YOUNG/G S
SONY: XPERIA Z
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to desalesouche For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CrysisLTU
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 182

DONATE TO ME
Okay guys, I've been away from Android building for some time, needed to go away from it for a little bit. The break is over now and hopefully tomorrow I will be able to compile a new build with better audio (thanks to Ivan) and 720p video recording (thanks to Moihack).
Huawei U8800 Pro/CyanogenMod 11.0
MK808/Finless 1.7
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CrysisLTU For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

desalesouche
Old
Thanks Meter 1271
congratulation to Moihack.
the 720P videorecord fix is working good....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to desalesouche For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

freeko2
Old
Thanks Meter 9
the 18th Feb version still has the following:
1- very low sound during call.
2- battery drain very fast. with back to ice rom i can get 1.5 days before recharge while this CM11 give 0.75 day.
3- x5 settings not working fully.
4- "project menu" through *#*#28... is not working.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freeko2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CrysisLTU
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 182

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeko2 View Post
the 18th Feb version still has the following:
1- very low sound during call.
2- battery drain very fast. with back to ice rom i can get 1.5 days before recharge while this CM11 give 0.75 day.
3- x5 settings not working fully.
4- "project menu" through *#*#28... is not working.
1. Will be fixed in the latest release
2. It seems that was caused by the Messaging app. The usage of it was about 95%. Will take a look at it.
3. X5 Settings probably won't work for a while, we need to implement those features from Blefish sources.
4. ProjectMenu is never included in custom ROMs. I was able to get it running on CM7.2 at some point but it was very difficult and just weird, most of the stuff wasn't even working.
MK808/Finless 1.7
The Following User Says Thank You to CrysisLTU For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

desalesouche
Old
Thanks Meter 1271
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrysisLTU View Post
1. Will be fixed in the latest release
2. It seems that was caused by the Messaging app. The usage of it was about 95%. Will take a look at it.
3. X5 Settings probably won't work for a while, we need to implement those features from Blefish sources.
4. ProjectMenu is never included in custom ROMs. I was able to get it running on CM7.2 at some point but it was very difficult and just weird, most of the stuff wasn't even working.
i noticed that also about point 2
The Following User Says Thank You to desalesouche For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CrysisLTU
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 182

DONATE TO ME
No new build today. Fixes work, but WiFi decided not to work anymore. I have no idea why, so it will take some time to find out why :/ I can confirm though that 720p video recording does indeed work and the speaker sounds a lot better (sound is nice and clear) and the in call volume is also better. I've also updated the kernel to 3.0.101.
MK808/Finless 1.7

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrysisLTU For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]