The problem was that Hong Kong Note 3 has a different partition structure for some reason and thus when trying to write the system partition, we got the infamous 'invalid ext4 image' error. I tried extracting the pit from the CSC file and partition with it, but it didn't work. Even tried it with heimdall. Still didn't work. But after a lot of reading, experimenting, and praying, I tried this.
1. Download leaked ROM from here: Terafile; Google Docs; Torrent; Storage Cow
2. Extract the 4 files.
3. Fire up Odin 3.09 and put the phone in download mode.
4. Load ONLY CSC file in Odin. (It contains the pit we need)
5. Make sure Re-partition is unchecked.
6. Flash it.
7. Reboot to Download mode.
8. Flash all 4 files normally.
9. Reboot to Kitkat.
Thank you!! This worked perfectly for me. In a matter of minutes! Thanks again!
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?