Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

How to Unlock and Root a Nexus Device – XDA TV

It is official–Google has released the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 9. The Nexus family … more
Post Reply

[Q] Q [HELP] CWM Recovery for Samsung GT-S7582 Duos 2

OP explosion99

6th February 2014, 01:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Hello guys, i've already root my S Duos 7582 through this tutorial http://androidxda.com/root-galaxy-s-duos-2-gt-s7582.
It was very easy and the mobile was flashed, then i need the CWM Recovery.
I Installed Rom Manager, that tells me that GT-S7582 is not supported yet.
I would post in the forum to ask for a little help, but i'm new user on xda and 'i can't message to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2594957.
What can i do?
Thank you guys
6th February 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by explosion99

Hello guys, i've already root my S Duos 7582 through this tutorial http://androidxda.com/root-galaxy-s-duos-2-gt-s7582.
It was very easy and the mobile was flashed, then i need the CWM Recovery.
I Installed Rom Manager, that tells me that GT-S7582 is not supported yet.
I would post in the forum to ask for a little help, but i'm new user on xda and 'i can't message to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2594957.
What can i do?
Thank you guys

i dont think this device has a custom recovery, it happens with unpopular phones, most dual sim phones are unpopular and dont get anything.
6th February 2014, 11:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul

i dont think this device has a custom recovery, it happens with unpopular phones, most dual sim phones are unpopular and dont get anything.

Hey dude, what's wrong about my question? Have you some problems with yourself. I tell you in italian: "Vai a fartelo stroncare!"

.
7th February 2014, 03:34 AM   |  #4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by explosion99

Hey dude, what's wrong about my question? Have you some problems with yourself. I tell you in italian: "Vai a fartelo stroncare!"

.

? I'm not being aggressive , I was only telling the truth?
9th February 2014, 02:54 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
excuse me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul

i dont think this device has a custom recovery, it happens with unpopular phones, most dual sim phones are unpopular and dont get anything.

don't say bad words to dual sim or low end devices, you may have forgotten dude that win i8552 is one once successfully capable of cwm that is already made available in this forum...otherwise JASP roms would not exist for any reason....


n8000=4.4.2
i8552=stock
s7582=stock
Last edited by azewata; 9th February 2014 at 09:59 AM.
6th March 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #6  
Member
Flag Legazpi City
Thanks Meter: 28
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by explosion99

Hello guys, i've already root my S Duos 7582 through this tutorial http://androidxda.com/root-galaxy-s-duos-2-gt-s7582.
It was very easy and the mobile was flashed, then i need the CWM Recovery.
I Installed Rom Manager, that tells me that GT-S7582 is not supported yet.
I would post in the forum to ask for a little help, but i'm new user on xda and 'i can't message to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2594957.
What can i do?
Thank you guys

Hey bro.....check this link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50559634
It's working on my s duos 2 gt 7582!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Questions and Answers by ThreadRank