Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

all for one and one for all to port the stock rom for LG Gx 4.3 now

OP james300

21st February 2014, 07:53 AM   |  #21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ackliph

Vietnamese

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

PGX sphinx is 4.1.2 not 4.3

Sent from my LG-E988 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to riyoshadqi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
403 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Maybe somebody can try porting the 4.2.2 on the e985t

Guess beta port was in the wild but no vibration and NFC. Maybe this final version solves those issues

http://m.androidcentral.com/lg-kicks...t-china-mobile

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
27th February 2014, 04:46 AM   |  #23  
Mervingio's Avatar
Senior Member
Elysium
Thanks Meter: 439
 
1,710 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivebatu

Maybe somebody can try porting the 4.2.2 on the e985t

Guess beta port was in the wild but no vibration and NFC. Maybe this final version solves those issues

http://m.androidcentral.com/lg-kicks...t-china-mobile

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

http://www.zpsjbbs.com/forum.php?mod...e%3D2&mobile=2

I not tested yet

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
27th February 2014, 09:30 AM   |  #24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
403 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mervingio

http://www.zpsjbbs.com/forum.php?mod...e%3D2&mobile=2

I not tested yet

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Thanks!
Now need the courage to try it out. EFS is the only worrisome party, everything else can be managed I guess.. Freegee backup/restore doesn't seem to be fool proof

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
27th February 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #25  
Mervingio's Avatar
Senior Member
Elysium
Thanks Meter: 439
 
1,710 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivebatu

Thanks!
Now need the courage to try it out. EFS is the only worrisome party, everything else can be managed I guess.. Freegee backup/restore doesn't seem to be fool proof

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Is a KDZ so you need make it s zip to flash it.
Assume the file have the modem too remove it before flash.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Mervingio For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2014, 07:16 PM   |  #26  
kotsios8's Avatar
Member
Flag Limassol
Thanks Meter: 24
 
77 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
so the latest version of shpinx rom works very well in my e988 however wifi is not even turning on...
any help? when plugging the phone to the pc it says lgf310l while my phone is e988.. any help? i also flashed the e988 baseband
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes