Phone Not Booting - LG E988

6th March 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

79 posts
Guys I am in serious trouble. While restoring EFS. After reboot My phone not booting up, I tried to hard reset but no luck, I tried to put into download mode but it is not booting. Just dead black screen.

Any one have an idea how to fix or put into download mode or reboot.
6th March 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #2  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 64

257 posts
More
To put it in download mode, hold both volume buttons for like 5 seconds. Then plug it in as you are holding them. Don't release the buttons for a min... Or until the "Download Mode" screen appears. Hope this helps

Sent from my LG-E980 using xda app-developers app
6th March 2014, 03:30 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

79 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigglenuts

To put it in download mode, hold both volume buttons for like 5 seconds. Then plug it in as you are holding them. Don't release the buttons for a min... Or until the "Download Mode" screen appears. Hope this helps

Sent from my LG-E980 using xda app-developers app

Thanks for reply. I have done what you told me above but no luck, no display, it look like phone it not getting power to ON or something like that.
6th March 2014, 05:57 PM   |  #4  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2

41 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Armaani

Thanks for reply. I have done what you told me above but no luck, no display, it look like phone it not getting power to ON or something like that.

If you can't get into download mode then you are hard bricked and the only way of solving the problem is probably JTAG. Are you sure the battery is charged??? If you charge your phone does the screen turn on???
6th March 2014, 07:35 PM   |  #5  
OP Member

79 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhb019

If you can't get into download mode then you are hard bricked and the only way of solving the problem is probably JTAG. Are you sure the battery is charged??? If you charge your phone does the screen turn on???

Yes it was JTAG issue, solved it by visit local mobile repair shop. thanks for reply.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread