[Q] THAI Language

6th March 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
I have 5 devices, I need to add the THAI language -NOT a Thai keyboard - Thai language to the LANGUAGE choice menu. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
6th March 2014, 07:28 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardflory

I have 5 devices, I need to add the THAI language -NOT a Thai keyboard - Thai language to the LANGUAGE choice menu. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.

have you checked the language menu under settings? if it does not have Thai in there, what phone is it? we can try to flash a custom rom on and it Cyanogenmod has a Huge selection of languages and im pretty sure thai would be in there.
6th March 2014, 07:49 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Thumbs up Reply and thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul

have you checked the language menu under settings? if it does not have Thai in there, what phone is it? we can try to flash a custom rom on and it Cyanogenmod has a Huge selection of languages and im pretty sure thai would be in there.

No THAI language on ANY of the devices. Also I have a triple Sim phone, ( US - THAILAND - EMPTY cell numbers ) and am afraid to turn it into a brick. That's why I want to try the other devices first. Will research your advice, Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Questions and Answers by ThreadRank