Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,690 Members 48,157 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] THAI Language

Tip us?

edwardflory
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] THAI Language

I have 5 devices, I need to add the THAI language -NOT a Thai keyboard - Thai language to the LANGUAGE choice menu. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.

Trozzul
Old
Thanks Meter 193

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardflory View Post
I have 5 devices, I need to add the THAI language -NOT a Thai keyboard - Thai language to the LANGUAGE choice menu. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
have you checked the language menu under settings? if it does not have Thai in there, what phone is it? we can try to flash a custom rom on and it Cyanogenmod has a Huge selection of languages and im pretty sure thai would be in there.
"Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
"How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
"You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here."

Motorola Moto X
Stock KitKat (4.4.2) XT1060
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Rom: Cyanogemod 11 (4.4.4) P5113
Asus Nexus 7
Stock (4.4.2) Broken Digitizer, any recommendations on amazon?
Chromecast
Stock
Nikon Coolpix s800c
Stock Gingerbread (2.3.3)

edwardflory
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Reply and thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul View Post
have you checked the language menu under settings? if it does not have Thai in there, what phone is it? we can try to flash a custom rom on and it Cyanogenmod has a Huge selection of languages and im pretty sure thai would be in there.
No THAI language on ANY of the devices. Also I have a triple Sim phone, ( US - THAILAND - EMPTY cell numbers ) and am afraid to turn it into a brick. That's why I want to try the other devices first. Will research your advice, Thanks