5,601,062 Members 47,059 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Running Kitkat on XT1033 (single SIM only)

Tip us?

jcbmira
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffosilva View Post
Added new screenshots. =)
In the new screenshots appear 4.4.2 running with both chips simultaneously, how do I install this system specifically?

H377
Old
(Last edited by H377; 27th January 2014 at 10:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcbmira View Post
In the new screenshots appear 4.4.2 running with both chips simultaneously, how do I install this system specifically?
He said:
EDIT: After some tweaks on MODEM/framework booleans/props/apks I got dualsim working! o/ It's not my interest describe steps to archive it, but its possible.

So this is interesting.... He shares things on XDA but won't tell us how to do it exacfly. That's cool! Thanks!

Or at least he could do a nandroid backup or somehting of his ROM with the DUAL SIM support on 4.4.2.

So....

Until it's a HOAX... FAKE!!!

You know ppl come to the XDA forums to help others and share the different solutions not to show whose bigger....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to H377 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ffosilva
Old
(Last edited by ffosilva; 29th January 2014 at 06:22 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 317

DONATE TO ME
After I did the first trick of installing single sim firmware on xt1033 a lot of people replicated the content without credits. The only thing I can say (and helps a lot) is that fsg partition is mountable on Linux system (ext4 regular partition) and you can decompress modem file and do some analysis on it. Another thing is that you'll need some apks from 4.3 ROM.

EDIT: this solution results in a lot of FCs and I don't like my pm box full.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ffosilva For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zaxeer
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello,

I want to install the software in my Cynus T1 phone, it has dual sims: Can you provide me with that ROM and some help how to enable this dual sim.

Thanks for help
Zaheer

Tribes11
Old
Thanks Meter 57
ffosilva, if I want to install a single chip US ROM on my XT1033, it will work with only one SIM card installed? Cause I don't need the second one, so it would be a pleasure not having the second SIM icon, or installing the US ROM will brick my phone?