The only working solution i find that works perfectly for touchscreen problems
I have tried every single solution for touchscreen issues on this site. I have found one that is basically guaranteed to work here it is:
INSTRUCTIONS: (YOUR PHONE WILL NEED TO BE ALREADY S-OFF AND UNLOCKED FOR THIS TO WORK WHICH YOU CAN DO THEN RETURN TO THIS TUTORIAL)
YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD THEESE 2 FILES
Recalibration tool - http://www.mediafire.com/?akul70qy128lo3u
Revolutionary hboot - http://www.mediafire.com/?1ed2y87pld66638
1. Take the NBH file from the provided link, and place it on root of your SD Card.
2. Boot into bootloader, by turning off your phone and then while its off hold the volume down button and then hold down the power button until the bootloader comes on then release bot of the buttons.
3. Once you’ve booted into the bootloader wait a second and you will notice that it searches for and finds the nbh file that you put on your sd card, It will then proceed to flash it. Some instructions will appear on the screen very quickly for about 2 seconds asking you to hold the phone horizontally while it calibrates it. Do this quickly and follow the rest of the instructions.
4. You will now see a screen appear giving you 2 options. Run the first option by selecting using the volume button if its not already selected and press power to run the process then run the second one once it is complete. Then simply remove the battery from your phone to turn it off.
5. Once again using the button combination, boot into the bootloader and select recovery. Once recovery boots into clockwork mod, do a factory reset and wipe data as well as the dalvik cache. Then reboot your phone.
Your touchscreen should now be calibrated and working perfectly.
Do not forget to delete the nbh file from your sd card once you’re done so it does not auto flash next time you go into your bootloader.
If the process of flashing the nbh file does not work and gives you an error like this
“Security fail! Update fail! Press <POWER> to reboot.”
This is because the firmware is not the right one needed to flash the file and this can be corrected by flashing the Revolutionary hboot v 1.27.0000 following these instructions:
1. First make sure that you deleted the nbh file from the sd card root.
2. Place the file named “PG58IMG.zip” at the root of your sd card.
3. Power off your phone and use the button combination to boot into the bootloader.
4. The file will be detected and automatically start to flash, follow any onscreen instructions if necessary until this process completes.
5. Once this completes your phone should boot so that you can delete the zip file from your sd. If the phone is taking too long to boot you will need to remove the battery then the sd card. VERY IMPORTANT “With the sd card out of the phone” you will need to boot into the bootloader once more and enter recovery and factory reset the phone as well as wipe the data and dalvic cache.
6. Now the phone should be powered down and the turned back on. After the phone is finished booting up you should then replace the sd card and use whatever file explorer you have to delete the zip file from the root of the folder so that it does not autoboot the next time you enter the bootloader.(or you can do this whole step by deleting the zip file using a card reader and your computer)
7. You have now successfully flashed the correct firmware/hboot which is the revolutionary hboot required for the recalibration tool to work. Now you can try to reflash the calibration tool following the instructions at the very top of this tutorial again with the nbh file and it should work since I had to go through all this for mine to work and now my phone touchscreen work like a charm and is in perfect working order.
8. Thanks. I do not take credit for this fix, I have simply made a detailed explanation of how to get it to work as intended by this user on XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2437293