Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,472 Members 50,245 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sony Xperia SP M35h

Tip us?

mrjraider
Old
Thanks Meter 2,139
Well my issue here is that I can't find any intel about the major diffrences between the devices. And mostly why Google play aint working and such.

Just another question tho: Was Google Play preinstalled?

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

If I look through many websites and intel from Sony itself the m35h is in the same line as the C530x line. And will nearly be the same as the C5302.. However I am not sure.
This means that the m35h is not for chinese market.
I came across many sites that tells that the m35t is for the chinese market..
You could try to check if there is an LTE mode on your device and even try to flash a C5302 fw file but that could also be risky.

So what I can tell short:
C5302 and M35h are most likely the same only other codename and perhaps some more things. (not sure)
The Following User Says Thank You to mrjraider For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

martim.cantante
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks! I got a bit lost on the last instructions.. About checking lte mode and the flash thing. How can I do that?
Many thanks

mrjraider
Old
Thanks Meter 2,139
LTE mode can be checked in settings and via *#*#4636#*#* and checking Phone information (radio settings see if LTE is in there).

Flashing is own RISK!!!! and can be done by the tutorial in my signature.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrjraider For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

martim.cantante
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
hmm it appers an option to turn on lte ram dump. should it be on?

no_username_available
Old
Thanks Meter 40
like mentioned before, i think you should flash a c530X firmware onto your phone
The Following User Says Thank You to no_username_available For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]