I have been reading up on the proper way to return to stock and just want to double check that I have the right information before i break something.
1. Download 3.04.651.2 RUU (or do I want 4.06.651.4 or 4.06.651.2?)
2. USB debugging turned on
4. go into fastboot
5. Connect phone to computer and go to Andriod SDK folder platform-tools and open a command window
6. type fastboot oem lock in the command window
7. go back to fastboot and run the RUU (how exactly do I run the RUU?)
8. Am I done now? Will these steps give me the stock rom, locked bootloader and stock recovery?
is this how I flash the RUU from the command window?
Fastboot oem rebootRUU
Fastboot flash zip firmware.zip (if filename = firmware.zip)
Thanks for the clarification.