XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [unofficial][moded][cm11][4.4.2][nightlies][vs980][vzw]

Tip us?

livefree
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_44 View Post
Did you flash everything all at once? And in ClockworkMod? You have to install JUST the rom and SuperSU, clear cache, boot it up. From there you can set it all up or Reboot back into Recovery, THEN flash the Google Dialer/Dark Candy. I bet by you flashing the Google Dialer before letting the rom get connected and set up, that's what messed you all up huh?
No I flashed it correctly just didn't see the network setting...see my above reply ^^^^

Lawlrus
Old
Thanks Meter 580
This flashes in twrp NP fyi

Sent from my Vs980

nievesaj
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Man the latest 3/1 build on this forum has actually been the one build with the most SoDs. It happened about 3 times since I clean flashed last night. and two of those times were within 10mins. Just tried clearing dalvik and cache to see of that fixes issue. Im considering going back to stock for a while, until official kk is rolled out.. :/
[FONT=Tahoma]Droid History: Motorola Droid X/X2 | | HTC Droid Incredible | Nexus 7 (2012)

Current:
LG G2: VS980

Ejames991
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by nievesaj View Post
Man the latest 3/1 build on this forum has actually been the one build with the most SoDs. It happened about 3 times since I clean flashed last night. and two of those times were within 10mins. Just tried clearing dalvik and cache to see of that fixes issue. Im considering going back to stock for a while, until official kk is rolled out.. :/
haha "IF" official Kk is rolled out before we all grow old and die

nievesaj
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejames991 View Post
haha "IF" official Kk is rolled out before we all grow old and die
They are saving the best for last!
[FONT=Tahoma]Droid History: Motorola Droid X/X2 | | HTC Droid Incredible | Nexus 7 (2012)

Current:
LG G2: VS980

Lawlrus
Old
Thanks Meter 580
They've already released it for a few devices. Only a matter of time.

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

wethead4
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlrus View Post
They've already released it for a few devices. Only a matter of time.

will the new kitkat come with the always listening google now? if not, is there a way to sideload the feature?

Lawlrus
Old
Thanks Meter 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by wethead4 View Post
will the new kitkat come with the always listening google now? if not, is there a way to sideload the feature?
Always listening is a motox exclusive. Check out the g2 android Dev forum and g2 general.

People put up a bounty for it and there are a few treads about it already.

Bottom line is our CPU 800 snapdragon has a core there to be dedicated to it. Just no software to utilize it. The core does nothing until prompted to screen on per voice.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wethead4 View Post
You should be able to use the gel launcher and say okay Google to search for things as in 4.4 aosp Roms. But saying okay snapdragon and having the phone screen on, is not currently possible till someone makes some system files for it

wethead4
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlrus View Post
Always listening is a motox exclusive. Check out the g2 android Dev forum and g2 general.

People put up a bounty for it and there are a few treads about it already.

Bottom line is our CPU 800 snapdragon has a core there to be dedicated to it. Just no software to utilize it. The core does nothing until prompted to screen on per voice.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

You should be able to use the gel launcher and say okay Google to search for things as in 4.4 aosp Roms. But saying okay snapdragon and having the phone screen on, is not currently possible till someone makes some system files for it

okay that is what i meant, when the screen is on, you say okay google, and it listens. so this can be sideloaded to the stock version by installing GEL?

gr33nd3vil
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1514
Gel launcher is already installed an baked in

The Following User Says Thank You to gr33nd3vil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]