Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Foxhound MJ7 Help

OP mrgobstopper

6th March 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by holla420

I think the ones on their website is 4.4.2 I could be wrong. Not sure if they updated their rom base to kitkat. U should try the one out in the development section for the s4. Someone made a port of it for our phone.

Sent from my Beastly powered S4 using Tapatalk

I tried that but when I go to install all it does is say error or something likr that

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
6th March 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #12  
holla420's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta,Ga
Thanks Meter: 1,222
 
3,294 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgobstopper

I tried that but when I go to install all it does is say error or something likr that

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

When u try to click the link or while dl'in?


Sent from my Beastly powered S4 using Tapatalk
6th March 2014, 06:27 PM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by holla420

When u try to click the link or while dl'in?


Sent from my Beastly powered S4 using Tapatalk

When I try to flash it with safestrap.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
6th March 2014, 06:31 PM   |  #14  
holla420's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta,Ga
Thanks Meter: 1,222
 
3,294 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgobstopper

When I try to flash it with safestrap.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

R u dl'in from ur phone or pc? Dl'in with ur phone has more of a chance of getting a bad dl'ed. Happens to me when I'm not around a pc. If u r using a pc make sure if the MD5 matches. If it does just keep trying different mirrors one of them will go threw hopefully :banghead:

Sent from my Beastly powered S4 using Tapatalk
7th March 2014, 06:20 AM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by holla420

R u dl'in from ur phone or pc? Dl'in with ur phone has more of a chance of getting a bad dl'ed. Happens to me when I'm not around a pc. If u r using a pc make sure if the MD5 matches. If it does just keep trying different mirrors one of them will go threw hopefully :banghead:

Sent from my Beastly powered S4 using Tapatalk

I got it to work thanks! Love this rom!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
7th March 2014, 06:24 AM   |  #16  
holla420's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta,Ga
Thanks Meter: 1,222
 
3,294 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgobstopper

I got it to work thanks! Love this rom!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Np yw. Glad u got it working

Sent from my Beastly powered S4 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes