Originally Posted by Restl3ss
the more information you can get me the better, thanks a ton for the help
You should consider putting a note on the OP, just saying this is not working yet.
Here's what I pulled from recovery.log. This is after I swapped out the update-binary for one from another phone running the same CPU, then rebuilt it. Nothing else was changed. According to what happens during flash in recovery, you would expect it to have worked. Except it doesn't, the log will probably tell you why. Before I flash I wiped system and data/cache, your script starts after the ADB Sideload. Parition table is included at top. I've tried running it with a few other updater-scripts from other ROM's written a bit differently, and just changed the partition table to match the phone, but same end result. Flash completes without errors, but nothing actually installs.
Text wouldn't fit so I've just attached the log file. If using linux, text editor should organize it clearly enough, if windows, notepad++
(UNZIP FIRST, .log files are invalid format for attaching to xda)