[THEME] - Cool Buzz Launcher

Search This thread

Nerve89

Jan 20, 2011
Just recently got my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and was bored with the ui. I went on Googles very own PlayStore and did a search on launchers. I then came across a launcher called Buzz Launcher. Took me some time to put this together. Once you get the hang of it all is easy.

Take a look let me know what you think!

BTW this is my first post

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-04-10-14-20-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-10-14-20-58.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2,953
  • Screenshot_2013-04-10-09-58-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-10-09-58-25.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 25,921
  • Screenshot_2013-04-10-14-21-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-10-14-21-09.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 2,512
Last edited:
Reactions: jonny707

decadologus

Sep 16, 2009
Just recently got my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and was bored with the ui. I went on Googles very own PlayStore and did a search on launchers. I then came across a launcher called Buzz Launcher. Took me some time to put this together. Once you get the hang of it all is easy.

Old news buddy ! lol

Postal Psycho

Jan 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

I like the mgs

v2.2v

Jun 10, 2010

Can you show me how you did this??

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Nerve89

Jan 20, 2011
theme

Can you show me how you did this??

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

All you have to do is download the Buzz Launcher from the PlayStore!

If you want to sport the theme i created you can, once you download the launcher go to the category that says 'New".

Then you will see my theme there! let me know how all turns out.

Nerve89

Jan 20, 2011
theme

Please tell me how can i make my own Theme on BUZZ Launcher.

Hey,

Once you download the launcher and set up an account, you will see a variety of templates to choose from. Once you have made your decision on which you would like, you can change certain things about the layout and make it look how you want it to look.

*Be sure to download "Buzz Custom Widget". this will allow you to set headings and etc. very important!

Reactions: Vaibhavverma2710

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

theme

Please tell me how can i make my own Theme on BUZZ Launcher.

Hey,

Once you download the launcher and set up an account, you will see a variety of templates to choose from. Once you have made your decision on which you would like, you can change certain things about the layout and make it look how you want it to look.

*Be sure to download "Buzz Custom Widget". this will allow you to set headings and etc. very important!