5,604,730 Members 33,291 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TOOL] Unbrick Corrupted Bootloader

Tip us?

Upo_hu
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Is there a way that we can "backup" something from our working phone and when imei=0 appears than we just "restore" to get back original imei?
--
Upo

Boss442
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upo_hu View Post
Is there a way that we can "backup" something from our working phone and when imei=0 appears than we just "restore" to get back original imei?
At the moment no, because we don't know where become the problem, if someone that have the imei 0 problem and can't use the phone wants to send me the phone i can check it and maybe i can find something that repairs the error, or find the source of the problem...
The Following User Says Thank You to Boss442 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vientodearena
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Hi, in my computer, the device (moto g) is connected and i look "qhsusb_bulk", install the driver but change the port com number and i look the message "the driver is not intended for this platform", who is the error?? My windows 7 its 32bits. Sorry for my bad english.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	error.png
Views:	357
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	2627523  

vientodearena
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Ok problem solved. Add the drivers works on win7 32 bit.
The moto g turn on to fastboot mode (failed to initialize partition table)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM.rar - [Click for QR Code] (54.8 KB, 24 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vientodearena For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kaz93
Old
(Last edited by kaz93; 14th March 2014 at 08:35 PM.)
Thanks Meter 61
HI, if my phone can enter recovery but then it goes blank..can i use this tool? Because my phone light sensor suddenly has problem, so I reboot and then it wont boot into system, It can enter recovery but goes blank..reflashing stock also failed at sparsechunk files. I was on 4.4 rooted btw. I flashed 4.3 stock because xt1033 dont have 4.4 image yet.

vientodearena
Old
(Last edited by vientodearena; 17th March 2014 at 12:17 AM.)
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz93 View Post
HI, if my phone can enter recovery but then it goes blank..can i use this tool? Because my phone light sensor suddenly has problem, so I reboot and then it wont boot into system, It can enter recovery but goes blank..reflashing stock also failed at sparsechunk files. I was on 4.4 rooted btw. I flashed 4.3 stock because xt1033 dont have 4.4 image yet.
For the correctly flash (enter to fastboot mode vol- and power button):

fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
fastboot flash motoboot motoboot.img
fastboot reboot-bootloader
fastboot flash logo logo.bin
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

------------------------------------------------------------

Depends of the version you need type (for the problem with sparsechunk files):

para 4.4 EU
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2

para 4.4 US
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk1
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk2
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk3

para 4.3
fastboot flash system system.img

------------------------------------------------------------

And continue with these commands:

fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2

fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata

fastboot reboot

If you need custom recovery rename the file of the custom recovery (CWM...) to "recovery.img" for reflasing with:

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

ebsbow
Old
(Last edited by ebsbow; 24th March 2014 at 06:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 29
Hi Boss442, I accidentally ran the BLBROKER bat file right out of the rar file.. Now the device doesn't do anything..
Windows detects an device but doesn't recognize it, the device also doesn't boot anymore..

Please tell me this can be fix? Help?

edit; OK, I have run over the procedure in the post above using the script. It boots again! Thank you!
Startacpa2400w51103310VademClion21iP800P900T-MobileXDAImatePDA2KDopod828htcNikiQTEC8500Omnia630 0iE65TopazSapphireBravoGrouperA820Falcon

sprockkets
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Question, if I intentionally break the bootloader to have it go into recovery, can I do this to go from an aio bootloader to a retail one so I can flash in a stock firmware instead?

Boss442
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprockkets View Post
Question, if I intentionally break the bootloader to have it go into recovery, can I do this to go from an aio bootloader to a retail one so I can flash in a stock firmware instead?
what aio bootloader? i only know the retail bootloader, and yes, reinstalling the bootloader you will need to flash the stock firmware

sprockkets
Old
(Last edited by sprockkets; 10th April 2014 at 11:55 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss442 View Post
what aio bootloader? i only know the retail bootloader, and yes, reinstalling the bootloader you will need to flash the stock firmware
As it is the bootloader won't allow me to flash files from the retail firmware, but only the aio carrier firmware. So what you are saying is, I'd have to use the boot.img from the aio firmware and not the retail since it still can check for this?

Tags
download mode, moto g, qualcomm, unbrick