[Q] JellyBean 4.1.2 Slim Beans port

Tip us?

mcgi5sr2
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 236
Default [Q] JellyBean 4.1.2 Slim Beans port

Hi everyone,
I'm learning to work with roms, and have chosen lloirs excellent build of slim bean 3.15 on the HTC One V. I was wondering if anyone with post experience of working on jb had any advice on things I could tweak or explore the utilisation of on the rom, not just to make it better but also for a good learning experience. So far I have spent the last few days trying to recompile the SystemUI, but today I found the slim jb-apktool, which i thought would hold the answer :'( but to no avail so far. Any help would be super welcome
HTC One V (unlocked ~ S-Off) - CM10 Final Rom - HellBoy CM10 Kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to mcgi5sr2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mas Iwan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgi5sr2 View Post
Hi everyone,
I'm learning to work with roms, and have chosen lloirs excellent build of slim bean 3.15 on the HTC One V. I was wondering if anyone with post experience of working on jb had any advice on things I could tweak or explore the utilisation of on the rom, not just to make it better but also for a good learning experience. So far I have spent the last few days trying to recompile the SystemUI, but today I found the slim jb-apktool, which i thought would hold the answer :'( but to no avail so far. Any help would be super welcome
I'm sorry master....i wanna ask you a question...is the slimrom compatible with android jelly bean 4.1.2 on SAMSUNG GALAXY YOUNG GT-S6310? 'Cause i'm using it. If its compatible, i wanna try to apply your rom master. Pardon me if i'm wrong. And thanks before.

mcgi5sr2
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Iwan View Post
I'm sorry master....i wanna ask you a question...is the slimrom compatible with android jelly bean 4.1.2 on SAMSUNG GALAXY YOUNG GT-S6310? 'Cause i'm using it. If its compatible, i wanna try to apply your rom master. Pardon me if i'm wrong. And thanks before.
Hi,
I'm afraid that the rom here will not be compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Young GTS6310, that is without you porting it over. This could be as simple as changing some permissions and library files, or a lot more complicated. Does the Samsung Galaxy Young GTS6310 already have a JB4.1.2 CyanogenMod 10 rom built for it? If it does that could make things a lot easier for you.
HTC One V (unlocked ~ S-Off) - CM10 Final Rom - HellBoy CM10 Kernel

ranjanshandilya
Old
(Last edited by ranjanshandilya; 8th March 2014 at 05:21 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Any ROM for Alps ICE Xtreme Pro 7" Tab

Hello, I hav ICE Xtreme Pro 7" Royal Edition Tab, which has bricked by me and i m not able to boot now. As it has been rooted, the warrant is void. i m unable to find its stock / custom ROM online. Sir, please help me to find its ROM.
The details of Tab is as follows (as per my best knowledge)
1gb ddr3 ram, 8gb rom, dual core, dual sim calling, JB 4.1.2, Alps yecon77_twn_tb_jb MT8377, karnel 3.4.0.....
other data not remember, as the tab is not accessible.
Please help me if u can.
thanks