5,604,292 Members 49,100 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][4.1+] SlideLock

Tip us?

norysrinivas
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Battery Status indicator

Fantastic app, with the current version i see an issue with a wrong battery status indicator on the lock screen when we try to use Android.
Hoping to see music controls and clear all notifications.

michaelg117
Old
Thanks Meter 127
When using with the pebble, can you remove the notification from your phone from the pebble, such as is done with pebble notifier?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Verizon GS4
  • SafeStrap
  • HyperDrive Rom
  • Heavily Modified With Xposed

Kindle Fire HD8.9
  • Rooted w/Second Bootloader
  • CM11
  • CrossBreeder Tweaks

TheDudeAbides
Old
Thanks Meter 324
I'M IN!! Was previously using AcDisplay, but this app gives me what I want; intelligent notifications without having to touch my device. Huge ups to @Productigeeky for making this app.

I hope in a future release we can see the Google Music lock screen appear when listening to music and unlocking your phone.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheDudeAbides For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abvohera
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up Amazing Lock Screen App

I have just downloaded the app and found it really intresting.
i have also wrote a review on it at my Android Blog
link : http://www.aboveandroid.com/2014/03/...ck-screen.html
The Following User Says Thank You to abvohera For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gnaver
Old
Thanks Meter 572
I'm still hoping for the delay on unlocking to be cut down. It just doesn't looks right when you unlock and wait for second to see something. Other than that it's great app

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gnaver For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

masterino0
Old
(Last edited by masterino0; 10th March 2014 at 02:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by x Schieby View Post
Nope, only the first message is displayed, if there are more than one then there's something like "whatsapp - 2 messages"

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using xda app-developers app
Why it doesn't show up all messages and all texts (i.e. for whatsapp and gmail)? Is it possible to fix?
Thanks

oniemjan
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterino0 View Post
Why it doesn't show up all messages and all texts (i.e. for whatsapp and gmail)? Is it possible to fix?
Thanks
i'd like to get rid of the found wifinetwork notifications in slidelock...
anyone knows how?

mmace
Old
Thanks Meter 62
I'm liking this app, however 3 things,
1) I'm getting the same thing the user on page 1 is getting (see image of theirs below)
2) If I press the unlock button, quite often the usual phone unlock screen is there which I slide to unlock, it unlocks my phone then SlideLock kicks in and takes me back to it's own lock screen
3) If I'm out an about and go past open WiFi networks the notifications for them stay there, even when they've disappeared from my phone. For example, I walked my son to school and back this morning, 20 minute walk, when I was home I had 8 notifications about open wifi networks from SlideLock but none on the phone as I was back home and on my own WiFi. Is this a particular thing I can turn off in SlideLock's preferences or will it interfere with other system notifications?

Nexus 5 (unrooted, stock ROM), Android 4.4.2

daleski75
Old
Thanks Meter 382
Tried this on my nexus 5 and when I press the power button to lock my screen it flashes up the original lockscreen (with pattern) and then it's replaced with the one for slidelock.

Some suggestions for future releases.

1) Add the ability once you have swiped to show the lockscreen pattern (looks nicer)
2) Add the ability to use it as a complete lockscreen replacement to stop what is seen when turning off the display (see above)
3) And last of all breathing notifications, quiet times for when you do not want the screen to wake up.
Current Phone
Nexus 5

Past Phones
Sony Ericsson T28s, Nokia 8210, Sony Ericsson T68i, Nokia 6100, Samsung V200, Samsung D500, Sharp 802, HTC Diamond, LG Viewty, LG Prada, Orange SPV, HTC HD2, Nexus One, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, Nexus S, Samsung Omnia, Samsung Galaxy SII, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, Nokia Lumia 920, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z1

Gnaver
Old
Thanks Meter 572
Another problem for me. In the settings where you're suppose ti choose camera app I want to choose the stock one. But when the list of apps appear and I scroll to camera there's a icon of gallery with "camera" text. So I choose this cause there's no other camera but when swipe ti right slidelock opens gallery. So there's two same galleries and no camera according to this app. Can you fix it ASAP? Nexus 4 and 4.3

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Tags
android, kit kat, lockscreen, notifications, slidelock