[Q] Locked out phone. Any help will be much appreciated!!
Ok, so this is my first ever forum post and I have resorted to this after hours of searching for a fix.
So let's get straight to the point. After changing my drag password thingy, I forgot it. Numerous attempts later to unlock the password, I found myself on this 'Sign in with your google account' screen of doom.
My phone runs 4.0 ice-cream sandwich.
My problems are:
- WiFi is disabled
- USB-Debugging is disabled
Things I've already tried:
- Factory reset on bootloader - the HTC screen just pops up then it freezes on it.
- Recovery on bootloader - the HTC screen just pops up then it freezes on it.
- Calling the phone with another phone and trying to drag the notification bar down/ button mashing - nothing happens.
- Using ADB to unlock it - I can't because USB-Debugging is disabled.
- Various fixes that use WiFi - WiFi is disabled.
Please, please, please help me! My phone has been locked like this for a month now. I've only had the phone for 6 months and I use(d) it very regularly. I will appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks!!