FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

Theme Problems/Errors/Glitches - Report them here.

1,428 posts
Thanks Meter: 391
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I seem to run across problems in new themes quite a bit, and thought I'd start this thread to post all of them in one spot. Some of these may seem to be silly issues, but if I notice it, others will for sure. Hopefully we can get the themes fixed and replaced on the themer browser.

I wish there was a built in updater...

1. Hub UI - Inconsistent spacing around dash marks on main page.

First picture - As downloaded from Themer theme browser.


Second picture - As corrected


2. Hub UI - Social icon opens Health & Fitness Smart Category instead of Social Smart Category (Reported to the theme designer weeks ago)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6d6...e_gdata_player
Last edited by RED ZMAN; 7th March 2014 at 02:03 PM.
 
 
7th March 2014, 02:03 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Rochdale
Thanks Meter: 211
 
More
good idea although there is a problems thread knocking around somewhere on here
7th March 2014, 02:05 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag LL NM
Thanks Meter: 391
 
Donate to Me
More
Yeah, but hints and tips etc threads have nothing to do with reporting theme errors to the Themer development team.

Posted pictures and a video of the issues with Hub UI theme, looking for the other ones I had issues with, as I had to delete all of my downloaded themes again last night.
7th March 2014, 02:12 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Rochdale
Thanks Meter: 211
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED ZMAN

Yeah, but hints and tips etc threads have nothing to do with reporting theme errors to the Themer development team.

Posted pictures and a video of the issues with Hub UI theme, looking for the other ones I had issues with, as I had to delete all of my downloaded themes again last night.

ah you must have been typing while I was editing m8,I thought I had said problems and not hints etc doh,then I edited.I replied to the other thread you posted if you want to take a look there,maybe the solution.
7th March 2014, 02:17 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag LL NM
Thanks Meter: 391
 
Donate to Me
More
Thank you sir, I'll check it out.
7th March 2014, 02:20 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Rochdale
Thanks Meter: 211
 
More
you're welcome
8th March 2014, 09:08 AM |#7  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED ZMAN

I seem to run across problems in new themes quite a bit, and thought I'd start this thread to post all of them in one spot. Some of these may seem to be silly issues, but if I notice it, others will for sure. Hopefully we can get the themes fixed and replaced on the themer browser.

I wish there was a built in updater...

1. Hub UI - Inconsistent spacing around dash marks on main page.

First picture - As downloaded from Themer theme browser.


Second picture - As corrected


2. Hub UI - Social icon opens Health & Fitness Smart Category instead of Social Smart Category (Reported to the theme designer weeks ago)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6d6...e_gdata_player


Hi,

We'll get these fixed as soon as possible, thanks for the help.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThemerSupport For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2014, 06:37 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag LL NM
Thanks Meter: 391
 
Donate to Me
More
Here's another one for you. As you can see, in this seem the email can over rights the email icon when it hits 3 digits.

23rd April 2014, 06:42 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I have a problem with CleanMaster. Everytime I tried to clean the junks with CM, I found Themer icons to be missing afterwards. Redownload the themes do not work but I have to uninstall and redownload Themer instead. Note that I do not clean Themer's junks.

What is the problem there?
23rd April 2014, 07:13 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag LL NM
Thanks Meter: 391
 
Donate to Me
More
There's another thread about that. You need to uncheck Zooper widget for cleaning.
24th April 2014, 08:14 AM |#11  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED ZMAN

Here's another one for you. As you can see, in this seem the email can over rights the email icon when it hits 3 digits.

Thanks for the image, we'll pass it onto the team.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes