Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

[Q] viperone rom install. no call audio?

OP Joearaujo5488

6th March 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

12 posts
I've been using viperone Rom for about a week...I realized one day when I make a call there is no audio on speakerphone or jus regular speaker....I have extensive experience...did reset wiped and all that good stuff...I thought maybe it was the phone...so I installed cyanogen mod...but the call audio works fine...so I figured that I fixed it by resetting and installing a diff rom...so I install viperone Rom once again...and I have the same problem...what the hell is going on...and I kno I can't be the only one, but I don't see any other topics about this...please help.......

Ok. I jus realized it works with a headset....when unplugged..same problem....when I hit speaker while on headset then unplug...speaker phone works without headphone....but regular speaker still not working regardless...this has to be a simple fix....anybody?
Last edited by Joearaujo5488; 6th March 2014 at 07:35 PM. Reason: new info
6th March 2014, 07:54 PM   |  #2  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 105

457 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joearaujo5488

I've been using viperone Rom for about a week...I realized one day when I make a call there is no audio on speakerphone or jus regular speaker....I have extensive experience...did reset wiped and all that good stuff...I thought maybe it was the phone...so I installed cyanogen mod...but the call audio works fine...so I figured that I fixed it by resetting and installing a diff rom...so I install viperone Rom once again...and I have the same problem...what the hell is going on...and I kno I can't be the only one, but I don't see any other topics about this...please help.......

Ok. I jus realized it works with a headset....when unplugged..same problem....when I hit speaker while on headset then unplug...speaker phone works without headphone....but regular speaker still not working regardless...this has to be a simple fix....anybody?

Which version of ViperOne are you on ??
6th March 2014, 08:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghav kapur

Which version of ViperOne are you on ??

The latest
6th March 2014, 08:09 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 421

1,740 posts
Quote:

The latest

Is it called Viper latest.9 ?
6th March 2014, 08:13 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ

Is it called Viper latest.9 ?

The latest version....5.5.1....audio works fine on any other rom....but for some reason it's giving me problems...all other audio works besides call....at one point wen I answered a call...it went straight to speakerphone...now I got nothing besides wen headphones plugged in
6th March 2014, 08:40 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

12 posts
Quote:

The latest version....5.5.1....audio works fine on any other rom....but for some reason it's giving me problems...all other audio works besides call....at one point wen I answered a call...it went straight to speakerphone...now I got nothing besides wen headphones plugged in

And I don't mind switching roms...I only chose viperone due to it having beats and HTC camera...if u guys know of another one with beats includedlet me kno....I have slow ass internet so I don't like to download a 1gig file jus to find out it has none of those features
6th March 2014, 08:51 PM   |  #7  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 105

457 posts
More
Quote:

And I don't mind switching roms...I only chose viperone due to it having beats and HTC camera...if u guys know of another one with beats includedlet me kno....I have slow ass internet so I don't like to download a 1gig file jus to find out it has none of those features

All Sense ROMs have Beats and Sense cam. Try MaximusHD/ARHD/InsertCoin
The Following User Says Thank You to raghav kapur For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2014, 01:58 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghav kapur

All Sense ROMs have Beats and Sense cam. Try MaximusHD/ARHD/InsertCoin

Ok now here's the deal...I tried all three roms you mentioned...all give me the same problem?....should I not click "att" and click default? (on the aroma installer) since I notice cyangen does not ask for this....cyanogen works fine...or any Rom w.o . Sense....what is going on?...I've tried everything...sheez...this is a mind****!!!
Last edited by Joearaujo5488; 7th March 2014 at 02:05 AM.
7th March 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member

12 posts
Bumpadee bump bump

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread