Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,209 Members 43,989 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] viperone rom install. no call audio?

Tip us?

Joearaujo5488
Old
(Last edited by Joearaujo5488; 6th March 2014 at 07:35 PM.) Reason: new info
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Location [Q] viperone rom install. no call audio?

I've been using viperone Rom for about a week...I realized one day when I make a call there is no audio on speakerphone or jus regular speaker....I have extensive experience...did reset wiped and all that good stuff...I thought maybe it was the phone...so I installed cyanogen mod...but the call audio works fine...so I figured that I fixed it by resetting and installing a diff rom...so I install viperone Rom once again...and I have the same problem...what the hell is going on...and I kno I can't be the only one, but I don't see any other topics about this...please help.......

Ok. I jus realized it works with a headset....when unplugged..same problem....when I hit speaker while on headset then unplug...speaker phone works without headphone....but regular speaker still not working regardless...this has to be a simple fix....anybody?

raghav kapur
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joearaujo5488 View Post
I've been using viperone Rom for about a week...I realized one day when I make a call there is no audio on speakerphone or jus regular speaker....I have extensive experience...did reset wiped and all that good stuff...I thought maybe it was the phone...so I installed cyanogen mod...but the call audio works fine...so I figured that I fixed it by resetting and installing a diff rom...so I install viperone Rom once again...and I have the same problem...what the hell is going on...and I kno I can't be the only one, but I don't see any other topics about this...please help.......

Ok. I jus realized it works with a headset....when unplugged..same problem....when I hit speaker while on headset then unplug...speaker phone works without headphone....but regular speaker still not working regardless...this has to be a simple fix....anybody?
Which version of ViperOne are you on ??

Joearaujo5488
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghav kapur View Post
Which version of ViperOne are you on ??
The latest

SaHiLzZ
Old
Thanks Meter 417
Quote:
The latest
Is it called Viper latest.9 ?

Joearaujo5488
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ View Post
Is it called Viper latest.9 ?
The latest version....5.5.1....audio works fine on any other rom....but for some reason it's giving me problems...all other audio works besides call....at one point wen I answered a call...it went straight to speakerphone...now I got nothing besides wen headphones plugged in

Joearaujo5488
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
The latest version....5.5.1....audio works fine on any other rom....but for some reason it's giving me problems...all other audio works besides call....at one point wen I answered a call...it went straight to speakerphone...now I got nothing besides wen headphones plugged in
And I don't mind switching roms...I only chose viperone due to it having beats and HTC camera...if u guys know of another one with beats includedlet me kno....I have slow ass internet so I don't like to download a 1gig file jus to find out it has none of those features

raghav kapur
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Quote:
And I don't mind switching roms...I only chose viperone due to it having beats and HTC camera...if u guys know of another one with beats includedlet me kno....I have slow ass internet so I don't like to download a 1gig file jus to find out it has none of those features
All Sense ROMs have Beats and Sense cam. Try MaximusHD/ARHD/InsertCoin
The Following User Says Thank You to raghav kapur For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Joearaujo5488
Old
(Last edited by Joearaujo5488; 7th March 2014 at 02:05 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghav kapur View Post
All Sense ROMs have Beats and Sense cam. Try MaximusHD/ARHD/InsertCoin
Ok now here's the deal...I tried all three roms you mentioned...all give me the same problem?....should I not click "att" and click default? (on the aroma installer) since I notice cyangen does not ask for this....cyanogen works fine...or any Rom w.o . Sense....what is going on?...I've tried everything...sheez...this is a mind****!!!

Joearaujo5488
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Bumpadee bump bump