Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,888 Members 53,599 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Which stock firmware?

Tip us?

michaelw1998
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Which stock firmware?

Hi,

The stock firmware for my GT-I9505 (S4) is currently 4.3. In lots of European country's (and outside the EU) are getting 4.4.2 already.
I guess The Netherlands is one of the last on the list because it still isn't available (not even listed on SamMobile).

Which country (Germany, Brazil and go on) does already have 4.4.2 which are the same as the NL 4.4.2 version? (SamsungMobile confirmed on Twitter that there might be differences between all the versions). So how do I know which one is the same as NL version?

aayushkhajuria2842
Old
Thanks Meter 58
If u want to flash firmware of different region u may flash any.......this will not make any difference that u want an country which is near to your region ....only default language can annoy you otherwise all are same

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

www.samfirmware.com/ ....search for ur model here u will get many firmware to flash here

michaelw1998
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aayushkhajuria2842 View Post
If u want to flash firmware of different region u may flash any.......this will not make any difference that u want an country which is near to your region ....only default language can annoy you otherwise all are same

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

www.samfirmware.com/ ....search for ur model here u will get many firmware to flash here
But can I change the default language to my country language?

aayushkhajuria2842
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Yes bt I think sometimes when u will reboot it may start up with the default language
The Following User Says Thank You to aayushkhajuria2842 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

theunderling
Old
Thanks Meter 749

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aayushkhajuria2842 View Post

You and the OP can read about CSC.
The Following User Says Thank You to theunderling For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

michaelw1998
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderling View Post
What is CSC and what should I read about it? (Maybe you have a link??). Thanks

aayushkhajuria2842
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderling View Post
CSC is sales code.,

But as much as I knew there is no restriction to use any
ROM for any country if your device is
carrier restriction free

The Following User Says Thank You to aayushkhajuria2842 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]