9-10 inch screen
Good display
Fast processor
About 32gb total memory
Good battery atleast 5-6 hours web surfing
I would be doing a lot of web surfing and gaming on it
Games like gta, nfs, candy crush, asphalt , few shooting games too
Taking notes sometimes
Budget is no problem but would like to spend less than 50000 rupees approx. $800
Will be buying from india
Pls suggest a tablet

repat

Jul 13, 2010
Hamburg
repat.de
Nexus 10: google.de/nexus/10/
If you can live with a slightly smaller screen: iPad Mini or Nexus 7(2nd edition)

I have the Nexus 7 1st edition(so 2nd should be even better) and use it for engineering school. The screen is pretty good(though cracked now-.-), it's fast, 32GB, pretty cheap for what you get. You can't however put in an SD card :/ But OTG USB Stick.
No problem with 5-6 hours surfing. I played both GTA 3 and GTA Vice City on it. Note taking is a bit of a hassle, since you can't use a proper pen. I just typed in my notes with a keyboard and used my finger to draw... If you want something with a pen, my friend has a Galaxy Nexus 10.1 and as far as I've seen, it works very well.

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
Hey guys i am an gonna go for engineering this year
I need a tablet in 2-3 weeks
Minimum requirement:
9-10 inch screen
Good display
Fast processor
About 32gb total memory
Good battery atleast 5-6 hours web surfing
I would be doing a lot of web surfing and gaming on it
Games like gta, nfs, candy crush, asphalt , few shooting games too
Taking notes sometimes
Budget is no problem but would like to spend less than 50000 rupees approx. $800
Will be buying from india
Pls suggest a tablet

Wow! $800 Dollars on a tablet?! that would be nice, i think you would be Perfectly fine with the Samsung Galaxy note 10.1" or 12.2" the 12.2" is around $749 on amazon while the 10.1" is around $500, both have a 1.9ghz octa core processor, i think both start at 32gigs, great displays.

amirTor

Jan 18, 2014
You can also try the xperia z tablet, or if you are patient- wait for the release of the xperia z2

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk