Announcement from laufersteppenwolf: Uploading... will be online ASAP

[ROM] [4.4.2] [OFFICIAL] NamelessROM [NIGHTLIES]

Tip us?

sinbrkatetete
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying_Bear View Post
many people from balkans area have issues with RIL, including me. potential fix can be found in my signature, check it out.
Thanks. Somehow I was convinced that Kholk's RIL made it to Nameless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laufersteppenwolf View Post
You think you can somehow get me a kmsg when it is frozen @ 102MHz?
Seems Adam77Root has the logcats... if there's anything else I can provide to help getting to the bottom of that, give me a shout. Yesterday, the 204 MHz (a new one for me) freeze presented itself for the first time (for me) and stayed "active" through 2 forced reboots, until I went to the settings and fiddled around with the max freq setting. I've changed IO scheduler to "row" and I'll see if that makes a difference.
The Following User Says Thank You to sinbrkatetete For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dasloewi
Old
Thanks Meter 10
May kholks RIL also help me with the horrible, in fact unusable GPS Signal on all CM / ASOP Roms I used? On Stock Rom the signal is O.K. but on nameless and others the GPS signal is, if I luckily get one, 20 to 50 meters wrong. So most of the time I'm driving in Parallelstreets....

Gesendet von meinem LG-P880 mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dasloewi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

QuGhZx
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Nightlies are back
The most technologically efficient machine that human has ever invented is the book - Northrop Frye

balloon27
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuGhZx View Post
Nightlies are back
Just with an enormous bug in the phone app.. Can't make or recieve calls, it stops my entire phone from working I'll stay on 01-03 for another day.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to balloon27 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

QuGhZx
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by balloon27 View Post
Just with an enormous bug in the phone app.. Can't make or recieve calls, it stops my entire phone from working I'll stay on 01-03 for another day.
Damn :\ I deleted the previous nightly now I will have to download it again
never saw that coming
The most technologically efficient machine that human has ever invented is the book - Northrop Frye

balloon27
Old
(Last edited by balloon27; 7th March 2014 at 02:47 PM.)
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Damn :\ I deleted the previous nightly now I will have to download it again
never saw that coming
Well, I guess I have some more bad news for you.. I tried just reflashing the old nightly first, but for me it just made everything worse.. I hope you made a backup not too long ago?

EDIT: If that's not the case, you might try backing up the corrupted ROM as is, do a clean install and then restore just the data part of your backup,hope that will work!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to balloon27 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

QuGhZx
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Well, I guess I have some more bad news for you.. I tried just reflashing the old nightly first, but for me it just made everything worse.. I hope you made a backup not too long ago?

EDIT: If that's not the case, you might try backing up the corrupted ROM as is, do a clean install and then restore just the data part of your backup,hope that will work!
I did a week ago but I think I'm gonna backup some of my apps with titanium backup before restoring backup
thanks for the further information

laufersteppenwolf
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3709

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Quote:
I did a week ago but I think I'm gonna backup some of my apps with titanium backup before restoring backup
thanks for the further information
can anyone get me a logcat, please?
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8: GingerDX v31b ; alfs CM7 v09c
LG Optimus 4x HD: my own version of CM 10.1 , CWM recovery, UNlocked BL

Crying that it's an application bug is like crying over the speed of light: you should deal with reality, not what you wish reality was. - Linus Torvalds

balloon27
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
I really needed my phone for, well, for it being a phone today, so I directly restored 01-03. Since there has changed a lot in the Telephony.apk in the new nightly, I figured it had to do with some merge derps, so I wanted to wait another day and see if things are fixed. Otherwise I'll see what I can do tomorrow!

QuGhZx
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
wish I could but I restored my previous backup because I really need my phone as well