Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Huaweii Y300 without OS

OP ghosthck

7th March 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hei Everyone , I have a router huaweii not much I forgot the password on the phone and I reset everything (data, cache it!) .. I remain locked image from Huawei and I no longer enter the OS. I "Team Win Recovery Project v2.5.0.1" and can install zip files ... A little tutorial how install a new OS on this phone, I've tried CyanogenMod 11 but do not know it install and then "FIX Permision" when reboot and give me FAILED appears. However I installed that RECOVERY from them ...
7th March 2014, 05:57 PM   |  #2  

19 posts
Wipe system?
7th March 2014, 06:33 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by J2270A

Wipe system?

Yes
7th March 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #4  

19 posts
Wait. The cyanogen ROM is made device specific. Was the recovery and ROM made for your model? This question may be stupid so ignore it if it's irrelevant.
Now, try redoing everything again? From flashing of recovery, to the wiping and flashing of ROM? Or check the size of your ROM zip. It should not be of a small size. If the ROM install is successful, it will show successful. If failed, it will show failed.
Also, how about installing a new version of the stock ROM? Search Google for it, on full return to stock ROM.
Last edited by J2270A; 7th March 2014 at 07:00 PM.
7th March 2014, 07:01 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
But cyanogenmod 11 need a new recovery system? I have Recovery System from since i ROOTING this phone :-? I installed ClockworkMod Recovery but that same system is.
7th March 2014, 07:15 PM   |  #6  

19 posts
Newer versions of android, from what I can remember, needs newer versions of recovery to install successfully. Try to check if there are newer versions of your recovery for your phone? That's all I can help. I'm know nothing about these things. If all else fails, all I can say is, find a way to go back to stock huawei ROM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread