Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,846 Members 51,091 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Huaweii Y300 without OS

Tip us?

ghosthck
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone Huaweii Y300 without OS

Hei Everyone , I have a router huaweii not much I forgot the password on the phone and I reset everything (data, cache it!) .. I remain locked image from Huawei and I no longer enter the OS. I "Team Win Recovery Project v2.5.0.1" and can install zip files ... A little tutorial how install a new OS on this phone, I've tried CyanogenMod 11 but do not know it install and then "FIX Permision" when reboot and give me FAILED appears. However I installed that RECOVERY from them ...

J2270A
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Wipe system?

ghosthck
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by J2270A View Post
Wipe system?
Yes

J2270A
Old
(Last edited by J2270A; 7th March 2014 at 07:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Wait. The cyanogen ROM is made device specific. Was the recovery and ROM made for your model? This question may be stupid so ignore it if it's irrelevant.
Now, try redoing everything again? From flashing of recovery, to the wiping and flashing of ROM? Or check the size of your ROM zip. It should not be of a small size. If the ROM install is successful, it will show successful. If failed, it will show failed.
Also, how about installing a new version of the stock ROM? Search Google for it, on full return to stock ROM.

ghosthck
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
But cyanogenmod 11 need a new recovery system? I have Recovery System from since i ROOTING this phone :-? I installed ClockworkMod Recovery but that same system is.

J2270A
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Newer versions of android, from what I can remember, needs newer versions of recovery to install successfully. Try to check if there are newer versions of your recovery for your phone? That's all I can help. I'm know nothing about these things. If all else fails, all I can say is, find a way to go back to stock huawei ROM.