Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,558 Members 45,601 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Emulator questions

Tip us?

Rotten Ross
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default Emulator questions

I'm using drastic ds emulator and I'm wondering what the best setting are for battery life, I understand that battery life is never going to be great but what is the best way to stop it dropping by 10% every 10mins. I can't play pokemon for very long haha

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2227
you won't be able to play any games especially with this emulator that long...this emulator needs really MUCH power/performance ...so if you want to save more battery you will loose performance and the games will run really really bad...so there is no way to save more battery at keeping same performance....
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)

Rotten Ross
Old
(Last edited by Rotten Ross; 8th March 2014 at 07:13 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Are there any other which are better for battery and performance. Although I assume the answer is no

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotten Ross View Post
Are there any other which are better for battery and performance. Although I assume the answer is no

Nothing better as this emulator...get a powerful with big battery tablet or phone and you won't have those problems...

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)

Palindrom87
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-X-master View Post
Nothing better as this emulator...get a powerful with big battery tablet or phone and you won't have those problems...

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk
you can underclock it a bit, its a worth a try

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palindrom87 View Post
you can underclock it a bit, its a worth a try
Under clock means less performance and not always prevent the heat...especially Nintendo DS emulator needs a more powerful phone with bigger battery

Gesendet von meinem One X mit Tapatalk